Options   View topic - Pheromones Androstenol: are Pheromones an Aphrodisiac?

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Do Pheromone Work

Post a reply
Pheromones Androstenol: are Pheromones an Aphrodisiac?

Pheromones Androstenol: are Pheromones an Aphrodisiac?
by anna » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:29 am

Pheromones Androstenol - are Pheromones an Aphrodisiac?

Human male pheromones also increase and regulate the levels of hormones that circulate in women's bodies. They act directly on a part of the brain that bypasses the higher-order thinking functions, stimulating the pituitary gland to release hormone-stimulating substances. In other parts of a woman's brain, male pheromones stimulate areas that are associated with sexual activity, and they increase focus and attention. At the same time, women feel calmer and more relaxed after exposure to pheromones. Pheromones may also change the way women perceive men. Women who are exposed to male pheromones perceive men in photographs as friendlier and warmer.

• Metaphorically speaking, pheromones set the scene for sex, lighting a fire in the fireplace and opening a lovely bottle of wine.
  • They make sure that the important chemistry is right.
  • Whether any sparks fly is up to you.
  • We have not included any imaginary or false information on Pheromones here.
  • Everything here is true and up to the mark!

But What's Not Clear is Whether Pheromones Directly Stimulate Sexual Desire in Women

No research studies have yet demonstrated this conclusively. In humans, compared to other animals, sexual behavior is complex and a function of much more than the right aromas. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Pheromones. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Pheromones!

Humans Cannot Consciously Detect Another Person's Pheromones, I.E

We can't "smell" them in the traditional sense. But, if pheromones are undetectable by the human sense of smell, how can people be influenced by pheromones? The answer is that pheromones are detected by an organ inside the nose called the vomeronasal organ (VNO). The VNO passes the signals that pheromones send, on to the part of the brain which governs some basic human sensations, like love, hate, anger and, of course, sexual arousal. We were actually wondering how to get about to writing about Pheromones. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously!

Since 1870 scientists have known about pheromones and recorded the effects of pheromones on mating in insects and other animal species. In 1986 the scientists proved the existence of what are human pheromones and how are they used to document their effects on humans.

Male pheromones play a role in maintaining the health of women, especially the health of the female reproductive system. Researchers have found that women who have sex with men at least once a week are more likely to have normal menstrual cycles, fewer infertility troubles and a milder menopause than women who have sporadic sex. :evil:

You're looking for the woman or man of your dreams, remember that pheromones in your body scent are playing a large role in mate attraction. People who use commercial pheromone products claim that the product (pheromone perfume, cologne or oil) they use increases their attractiveness to members of the opposite sex. But it's not just sexual attraction that is increased by wearing pheromones. Users of pheromone perfumes report that people pay more attention to them and are generally more friendly to them. Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Pheromones. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance. ;)

Androstenol, which appears in fresh sweat, is disintegrated by bacteria in about 15 to 20 minutes. This pheromone, which reported by women to be sweet-smelling, is also called the "pillow-talk pheromone", because women are exposed to it immediately after love making during the cuddling phase. We were actually wondering how to get about to writing about Pheromones. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously! :roll:

Androstenone Pheromone is Not the Same as Androstenol

Androstenol is produced by fresh male sweat, and is relatively attractive to women. The other pheromone, androstenone is produced by male sweat, when that sweat becomes less fresh - after exposure to oxygen. Androstenone is highly unpleasant to women, except during ovulation, when female response to this pheromone changes to "neutral". Therefore, the sweaty macho-man is likely to be unattractive to most women.

Androstenone and androstenol are both testosterone-linked pheromones. Some people say that androstenone is stronger "macho" pheromone that signals a dominant and aggressive personality, while androstenol signals friendliness.

Some men produce more natural pheromones than others, which is why you can see some men who are not handsome, but have no problems in attracting and seducing the most beautiful women. Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Pheromones. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance.

Looking for Best Pheromone Reviews? Well, I Was in the Same Situation Myself a While Back

You may have seen pheromones in the news with reports of attracting women and arousing the opposite sex. Pheromones have become increasingly popular as seen in the dozens of new products being offered, and with this comes the opportunity for counterfiets. I'll be the first to admit I've been duped on pheromones that simply don't work.

Best Pheromones Reviews

Alpha-7 Scented: One of my favorite pheromones, Alpha-7 has a spicy cinammon scent. I've had some amazing encounter with women who have shown a strong interest in getting to know me. Unlike some of the other phermones I've used, Alpha-7 tends to last longer with each dose being effective for 4-6 hrs. This stuff is concentrated and packs 40% more pheromone than most of its competitors. :D.

Couple Things to Keep in Mind

My Best Pheromone Reviews are of course what worked best for me. Individual results may vary.Find out which is the best pheromone for you at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site.

Primal Instinct: this Pheromone Was Created With One Goal in Mind

To get women in bed with you. It is an oil based pheromone cologne for men with the active ingredient being androstenone. It is often considered the best pheromone for getting women in bed and I would have to agree. :roll:

Different types of human pheromones Brought to you by ***** Content: If you have always wanted to know more about this topic, then get ready because we have all the information you can handle.

Study goes on to show that when men gasp copulins, it expands their testosterone levels by about 1-1/2 epoch, almost instantaneously, and men look leading women to be more drawing closer. Interesting is what we had aimed to make this article on Pheromones. It is up to you to decide if we have succeeded in our mission!

When We Learn, We Continue on a Path of Growth

Therefore, learning about this subject has already helped you more than you know. Eva is the webmaster of Best-Pheromones. Best Pheromones are the top suppliers and providers of Human Pheromones :roll:

Androstenone: Androstenone is found in both men and women, but is predominantly a gentleman pheromone. This is because it typically signals supremacy, competition and aggression. People displaying more of this pheromone might be the center of mind and get noticed more. In people who already supply a lot of their own androstenone or who actually are energetic and dominant, with commercial androstenone is probable to make them appear officious and threatening fairly than more drawing closer. :)

Customary comeback to Androstenol is an expand in friendliness from both sexes, and expand in sexual drawiveness. 4. Copulins: Copulins are an complete female group pheromones found in their vaginal secretions. There are buried during ovulation with the aim of encouraging men to copulate. As the information we produce in our writing on Pheromones may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this.

Androstenol: Androstenol creates a pleasant, cordial and approachable impression, and makes the customer appear excluding intimidating and more convivial. It plant on the belief of sympathy, compassion and romantic feels, as well as gives a feel of youth, vigor, drawing, which is an impression of sexuality. To err is human, to forgive is divine. So we would indeed deem you to be divine if you forgive us for any misunderstandings that may arise in this article on Pheromones. :D.