Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Colognes Men

Post a reply
Pheromones Review

Pheromones Review
by loverboy » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:08 am

Pheromones Review - Pheromone Cologne Overdose and Build-Up

These are two most common problems of pheromone cologne users:

Pheromone Overdose

Pheromone overdose happens when you apply large doses of synthetic pheromones. If you notice people avoiding you, act intimidated by you or becoming aggressive towards you, you are probably using too much of the pheromone product. It is very easy to overdose, especially with unscented pheromone concentrates. These products contain no added fragrances to mask the pheromone smell which can be easily detected with the nose. Pheromone smell is often compared to body odor. Many people cannot smell pheromones, so the nose is not always a reliable guide when deciding how much is too much. Experiment with low doses of pheromones first, and try to stay within the limits described in the pheromone product guide.

Pheromone Build-up :D

Some pheromones are absorbed into the skin and may stay there for a longer period of time. Usually, depending on the biochemical characteristics of your skin, pheromones remain on your skin for about five hours, and up to ten hours on your clothing. Pheromone build-up happens when the skin absorbs so much pheromone content from multiple pheromone applications over a period of time, that you notice a significant drop off in the effectiveness of a pheromone product. If you see no good reactions after you use pheromones or you see better reactions when you don't apply pheromones - you have this problem. To prevent this don't apply products directly to the skin - apply them to your clothing instead. Clothing applications can be more convenient and will last longer.

About the Author: :roll:

You can learn more about pheromone perfumes at HumanPheromone.org

What is Pheromone Cologne?

First off, let's start simpler by explaining what exactly pheromones are: Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man.

My Experience With Pheromone Cologne..

Getting girls has never come easy for me, nor has it for a lot of men. I was tired of being the last leg with my friends. Every night we went out one of them would strike lucky with a girl and usually end up taking her home for the night. But for me, the success was mild. Sure I talked to a few girls and got a few numbers, but they weren't necessary the numbers I wanted. The numbers I wanted from the girls I wanted were constantly turned down. :oops:

Heard about Pheromone Cologne from an Online Ad

It was tempting. Something that was naturally produced in the body of a human and scientists were replicating and putting inside cologne. Sounded too good to be true, right? That's what I thought. I ignored the ad and found two more months of helpless desires for romance and love. Finally one day I snapped, figured I had nothing to lose, and purchase a bottle of the cologne.

Some of the more popular pheromones include androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone. How do pheromones work? Pheromones are detected by a region in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. The organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected, which allow people of the opposite sex to become more attracted and friendly to you.

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex. When a child shows a flicker of understanding when talking about Pheromones, we feel that the objective of the meaning of Pheromones being spread, being achieved.

Much of Life is Governed by What We Cannot See

Viruses are microscopic, as are chemicals that can get rid of the virus. The microscopic universe has more to do with how we behave and feel than we would like to usually believe. We like to think that we are independent creatures with free will.

2006 study in Karolinska Institute in Sweden revealed that homosexuals respond differently than heterosexuals when exposed to the same human pheromones. Sexual attraction for lesbians for other women was aroused in their brain wave patterns and the same for gay men, who were attracted to nexus pheromones. Pheromones is the substance of this composition. Without Pheromones, there would not have been much to write and think about over here! :idea:

Bald is Beautiful

Human pheromones and sexual attraction bring big business. You can buy human pheromones to add to your favorite perfume or cologne in order to help encourage a prospective mate. It is also thought that bald men emit more human pheromones and sexual attraction than hair covered men. That is an urban myth and has not been scientifically proven. However, would you turn down a date with Sean Connery? I do not think so.

Love is the Drug

When a creature is ready for mating, they send out a lot of signals seen and unseen. One of the most effective way of advertising your availability is through scent. Usually this is put out through the creatures urine, glands or even sweat. But what is the chemical message the potential mates are looking for? Pheromones. They are tiny scent cells that trigger the sexual parts of the smellers brain. Human pheromones and sexual attraction are always one right after another. :idea:

Pheromones in Other Animals Were Discovered in the 1970S

These pheromones were used in insecticide traps to lure males of the species hoping for a good time to their deaths. It was not until 1986, in Philadelphia, that two scientists, Dr Winnifred Cutler and Dr. George Preti were able to discover human pheromones and sexual attraction in the opposite sex that they can trigger. All of us unconsciously put these pheromones in the air when we are healthy or on the make. Human pheromones, and sexual attraction, lure mates together. This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Pheromones. Use it to understand more about Pheromones and it's functioning.

Where Did It All Begin this Perfume and Sex Business?

We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume.

We asked One Hundred Men if they preferred a woman with or without Perfume on a date. " I love a gal with perfume!" or something to that effect was the answer 85% of the time. Some men told us that they would avoid a woman who smelled like the woman they had just broken up with. Another good reason for a custom perfume.

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent logs onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? Developing a basis for this composition on Pheromones was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

We asked One Hundred Men if they preferred a woman with or without Perfume on a date. " I love a gal with perfume!" or something to that effect was the answer 85% of the time. Some men told us that they would avoid a woman who smelled like the woman they had just broken up with. Another good reason for a custom perfume. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Pheromones, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning. :o.

We asked One Hundred Men if they preferred a woman with or without Perfume on a date. " I love a gal with perfume!" or something to that effect was the answer 85% of the time. Some men told us that they would avoid a woman who smelled like the woman they had just broken up with. Another good reason for a custom perfume. :roll:

C2004-2005 Alex Max New York LLC Where did it all begin this Perfume and Sex Business? We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume. Pheromones are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life. It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!

A SEXY PERFUME OIL.

SOMETIMES...NOT SEXY? When it's Put on the Wrong Person or it's in a strange Place. When making love, always place your Perfume where it won't be...consumed. The arch of the Foot is a Great Place for most People, as Perfume has a tendency to float upward. The crook of the arm, where the elbow bends is another place not usually preferred but very acceptable. Of course there are those....who find these places very sexy and attractive. Use your intuition or just ask your lover,"Where shall I put my Perfume?" Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Pheromones so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent logs onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens?

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. Pheromones came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Pheromones is?

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. :roll:

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Pheromones? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything! It is only because we knew so much about Pheromones that we got down to writing about it!

A SEXY PERFUME OIL.

SOMETIMES...NOT SEXY? When it's Put on the Wrong Person or it's in a strange Place. When making love, always place your Perfume where it won't be...consumed. The arch of the Foot is a Great Place for most People, as Perfume has a tendency to float upward. The crook of the arm, where the elbow bends is another place not usually preferred but very acceptable. Of course there are those....who find these places very sexy and attractive. Use your intuition or just ask your lover,"Where shall I put my Perfume?"

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent logs onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? Reading all this about Pheromones is sure to help you get a better understanding of Pheromones. So make full use of the information we have provided here.

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Pheromones.

C2004-2005 Alex Max New York LLC Where did it all begin this Perfume and Sex Business? We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume. We did not write too elaborate an article on Pheromones as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it! :o.

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined.

Pheromones are beginning to be in high demand for selling products whether it is perfume or cologne. Many companies are showing how their products can make you more appealing to the opposite sex through their advertisements. They stress that their product contains pheromones that are hard to resist by the opposite sex. This has become a huge marketing strategy and many companies are vying for the top pheromone products. It has become very popular for women to purchase products that have human pheromones within them because it will boost her appeal to men and give her that extra bit of self-confidence she may have been lacking.

Perfumes have always been dominant in the use of utilizing smell to attract men to women. Women have always preferred to wear perfume that smelled nice and appealed to men. Now, with the knowledge of pheromones on their side, perfume makers and marketers are using this knowledge to their advantage. They can now say with confidence that pheromones are among the ingredients of their perfume and women who wear their product will be more likely to attract men and be appealing than someone who does not.

This marketing strategy of using pheromones to sell their products has had a huge impact on what women will or will not purchase. Women have become self-conscious about their looks and abilities to look attractive to men because of all the commercials with super-thin, gorgeous looking women. But by purchasing products that have pheromones they too can be more attractive and appealing to men without having to sacrifice their health to be super thin. Whether it is a perfume, a shampoo or a body wash that you choose to buy to increase your chances of snaring the man you have your eyes on, you can be sure that your confidence will increase dramatically just from wearing and using the product. :)

Re: Pheromones Review
by loverboy » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Pure Flirt Pheromones

{blog_body_withlinks_bbcode}