Options   View topic - Pheromones Attraction

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Women Pheromones Attract Men

Post a reply
Pheromones Attraction

Pheromones Attraction
by RobertK1978 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:24 am

Pheromones Attraction - Pheromone Cologne for Men

What is pheromone cologne? First off, let's start simpler by explaining what exactly pheromones are: Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man.

• Men that use pheromone cologne are more friendly, open, brave, flirtatious, and seductive around the opposite sex.
  • This is due to woman being naturally attracted to you even though they have no idea what power is taking over their emotions.
  • The initial stages of this article on Pheromones proved to be difficult.
  • However, with hard work and perseverance, we have succeeded in providing an interesting and informative article for you to read.

Some of the More Popular Pheromones Include Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone

How do pheromones work? Pheromones are detected by a region in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. The organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected, which allow people of the opposite sex to become more attracted and friendly to you. The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Pheromones is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Pheromones has really entered you!

My Experience With Pheromone Cologne..

Getting girls has never come easy for me, nor has it for a lot of men. I was tired of being the last leg with my friends. Every night we went out one of them would strike lucky with a girl and usually end up taking her home for the night. But for me, the success was mild. Sure I talked to a few girls and got a few numbers, but they weren't necessary the numbers I wanted. The numbers I wanted from the girls I wanted were constantly turned down. You may be inquisitive as to where we got the matter for writing this article on Pheromones. Of course through our general knowledge, and the Internet!

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex. Inspiration can be considered to be one of the key ingredients to writing. Only if one is inspired, can one get to writing on any subject especially like Pheromones. :shock:

Heard about Pheromone Cologne from an Online Ad

It was tempting. Something that was naturally produced in the body of a human and scientists were replicating and putting inside cologne. Sounded too good to be true, right? That's what I thought. I ignored the ad and found two more months of helpless desires for romance and love. Finally one day I snapped, figured I had nothing to lose, and purchase a bottle of the cologne.

Pheromones are Scientifically Tested and Proven to Work When Placed Inside Cologne

What are these special little guys? They are natural chemicals found in the body that control all social behavior including sex. When you place additional pheromone on your body, through cologne, the side effects are increased chattiness, friendliness, courage, self-confidence, and ability to flirt. :oops:

Now that You Understand What Pheromones Do, Let's Talk Business

Pheromone Success Stories The success stories of individuals struggling in the social department, especially with the ladies, and then being exposed to pheromone cologne is unbelievable. Having a penchant for Pheromones led us to write all that there has been written on Pheromones here. Hope you too develop a penchant for Pheromones!

Androstenol There are now two types of this compound that are used in pheromone products, the alpha and beta isomers, each producing slightly different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. We have included the history of Pheromones here so that you will learn more about its history. It is only through it's history can you an introduction to pheromones.

But Let's Just Say Pheromones are Powerful Stuff

Men who use the cologne find themselves more open, flirtatious, confident, and dominant, which are all traits that girls look for in men. With an increased confidence, men will become more open to confidence around girls, constantly wanting to meet and be around them. Some of that anxiety and fear you feel when approaching a girl you've never met before will be lifted. We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Pheromones to get the real impact of the article. Pheromones is a topic that has to be read clearly to be understood.

How to make Pheromones?

Are Pheromones Real? www.AFDClinics.com Dr. Sam and Ashley discuss pheromones. We hear a lot about pheromones and the cologne/perfume industry is ...