Options   View topic - Cologne With Pheromones: can You Afford to Pass It Up?

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  About Pheromones

Post a reply
Cologne With Pheromones: can You Afford to Pass It Up?

Cologne With Pheromones: can You Afford to Pass It Up?
by mr.right82 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:05 am

Ultra Pheromones - Cologne With Pheromones: can You Afford to Pass It Up?

What is pheromone cologne? Pheromones are natural chemical signals found in humans. Pheromones control all social behaviors including sex. Men and women naturally produce these chemicals; however certain individuals lack an abundance of pheromones. Now they can gain back an edge by purchasing cologne packed with pheromones that will boost your inventory and make you much more attractive and interesting to the opposite sex. :roll:

Take It from Me!

I doubted the powerful impact pheromones would have on a human. I saw it as another scam to make a quick buck. But my curiosity would not die out, and some research eventually led me to discover that pheromones are scientifically proven, tested, and recommended by some of the leading experts in the field of science. Wow! Enhancing your vocabulary is our intention with the writing of this article on Pheromones. We have used new and interesting words to achieve this.

And what's even better about the product? It doesn't take much to get noticed by women when using high-quality pheromone colognes, as anywhere from two to four dabs is all that's needed for several hours. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Pheromones. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Pheromones!

How Do Pheromones Work?

Pheromones are often referred to as the "icebreaker." Why? Human pheromones when placed in cologne increase your chattiness and friendliness, as well as increasing sexual attractiveness. Talk about an outstanding icebreaker without saying a single word. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Pheromones after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it. ;)

Some of the More Popular Pheromones Include Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone

It is always helpful to start with these pheromones and understand their impact on the human body. Suppressing our knowledge on Pheromones is not our intention here. In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Pheromones after reading this!

• Have you ever wondered why you are attracted to certain people yet, others just don't do it for you.
  • How about obviously attractive people who get plenty of attention from elsewhere however, you can't quite see the attraction.
  • Have you ever considered that your pheromones might be at play? :evil:

Sniffing Out Human Pheromones

Human pheromones make for fascinating conversation and once the jokes are over, I'm always amazed at how much more people want to know about them: How do they work? What are they? Where do they come from? Can they help me find a partner? You know, the general human response of "give it to me now, I need this so badly!" We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Pheromones. However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Pheromones.

Important Factors to Consider

If you are considering buying pheromone products online then be aware of a couple of important factors before parting with your hard earned dollars. A shot of pheromone spray before hitting the nightclub will not turn you into a sexual magnet. Pheromone enhanced sprays, cologne and perfumes are meant to work more as a confidence enhancer. Ask yourself how much you'll grow in confidence simply by wearing the product? You see, women or men are not going to fall all over themselves to get to you; you still have to do the work! :oops:

I've Always Been Fascinated With the Connection Between Mothers and Their Children

Research in this area has produced some interesting information. What if human pheromones come into play from the moment we are born? Why are we as humans always drawn to our mothers? I don't know about you but I only see my mom about twice a year because of the distance between us geographically but as soon as I am in the same house as her, I know that connection between us just seems to be there automatically. Is it a pheromone thing? An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say. Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Pheromones, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds.

Some experts in the dating game who have examined the use of pheromones to attract women are coming to the conclusion that confidence is key here. The fact someone puts a little pheromone product on can increase the confidence levels within a person and a confident person most times is like a magnet to others. :oops:

Yes, it is a struggle for most and believe it or not, some just give up any notion they'll find true happiness and bliss with a partner and accept their lot in life.

"What!...Pheromones, What are You Talking about Willis?"

Pheromones to attract women is what I'm talking about and you better believe they are real. As real as typing in pheromones in your favorite search engine and coming up with thousands upon thousands of results on the subject. We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Pheromones as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.

Yes, the attraction game has a new player in town...well, new as in pheromones have really gathered momentum during the past ten years as an option for men to use in the struggle to find a mate. The initial stages of this article on Pheromones proved to be difficult. However, with hard work and perseverance, we have succeeded in providing an interesting and informative article for you to read. :o.

But let's get one thing straight...pheromones alone won't get you across the line with a woman. Maybe some of you are thinking..."Heck, I just want to get the opportunity to get into a meaningful conversation with a girl let alone hit a home run!"

Pherlure is the Latest Pheromones Cologne

As the name suggest, it is cologne that can be applied on your neck, clothing, and wrists. According to its claims, Pherlure may help you to attract women. I have the privilege to test this Pherlure Pheromones Cologne and am quite pleased with the results. In this article I am going to explain to you the theory and science behind Pherlure Pheromones Cologne.

Tests of Pheromones effectiveness, up to 74% participants testing the Pheromones products experienced "increase desire in hugging and kissing".

As many people are seeing the effectiveness of Pherlure and Pheromones, these products are rising in popularity. I must warn you if you are purchasing these products online, you should only get it from credible vendor to ensure you receive the most potent Pherlure. Below you will find tips on how to purchase Pherlure online: You must have searched high and low for some matter for Pheromones, isn't it? That is the main reason we compiled this article for you to get that required matter! :idea:

According to CNN, researches at University of Chicago said they have proof that human react to Pheromones. According to WebMD, a study published in Sep 5, 2002 in Nature Journal says researches find proof that mammals (including mice and humans) are actually programmed to detect and use Pheromones.

ABC news conducted a study on set of identical twins: one is applied pheromone oil and another one is applied hazel. The twins were put on a bar. They were switched place throughout the night so that people think they are the same person. As a result, 30 men approached twin with pheromone, while only 11 men approached twin with hazel. Now while reading about Pheromones, don't you feel that you never knew so 4 common questions about pheromone products? So much matter you never knew existed.

Privacy: let's face it, it is rather embarrassing if your friends or family find out you are ordering Pherlure (who wants to be known as unattractive, right?). At such, you should order Pherlure from vendor who ships your product privately, preferably in plain and discrete box. Writing about Pheromones is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!