Options   View topic - an Introduction

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Pheromones Spray

Post a reply
an Introduction

an Introduction
by happyjoe93 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Most Effective Pheromone - Purchasing Pheromone Products - an Introduction

Many different pheromones products are now available on the market. Pheromone products come in all shapes and sizes. For example, you have an option to buy pheromone colognes, pheromone oils, pheromone perfumes, or pheromone concentrates. Also, pheromone products are available in either unscented or scented versions. Of course, men and women use different types of pheromone products - but there are some unisex pheromone colognes, too. Androstenone and androsterone-based products attract women, while copulins attract men.

Based on popularity and effectiveness, some of the best pheromone products include: Chikara, Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Rogue Male, Pheromax, Realm, The Edge, Passion Pheromone Attractant, Perception, New Pheromone Additive - NPA and Primal Instinct. These products contain different amounts of pheromones. Most pheromones can be combined with others. For example, Scent of Eros can be combined with androstenone products - Primal Instinct or The Edge. We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Pheromones. What we have done here is our copyright material!

Pherlure is the unscented pheromones for guys. As the name suggest, it is cologne that can be applied on your neck, clothing, and wrists. According to its claims, Pherlure may help you to attract women. I have the privilege to test this Pherlure Pheromones Cologne and am quite pleased with the results. In this article I am going to explain to you the theory and science behind Pherlure Pheromones Cologne.

As many people are seeing the effectiveness of Pherlure and Pheromones, these products are rising in popularity. I must warn you if you are purchasing these products online, you should only get it from credible vendor to ensure you receive the most potent Pherlure. Below you will find tips on how to purchase Pherlure online:

Privacy: let's face it, it is rather embarrassing if your friends or family find out you are ordering Pherlure (who wants to be known as unattractive, right?). At such, you should order Pherlure from vendor who ships your product privately, preferably in plain and discrete box. It is rather inviting to go on writing on Pheromones. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

• Firstly, you must know that Pherlure is cologne that contains Di-Dehydroepiandrosterone Pheromone that helps men to attract women.
  • Now don't let the name scare you, Pheromone is simply natural chemicals scent exists in your body that used to communicate with people nearby.
  • Many studies have been conducted to access the effectiveness of Pherlure Pheromones cologne, you can refer to a few here: :D

According to CNN, researches at University of Chicago said they have proof that human react to Pheromones. According to WebMD, a study published in Sep 5, 2002 in Nature Journal says researches find proof that mammals (including mice and humans) are actually programmed to detect and use Pheromones. Ignorance is bliss, is it? Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Pheromones. So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it! :)

What is Pheromone Cologne?

First off, let's start simpler by explaining what exactly pheromones are: Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man. :idea:

My Experience With Pheromone Cologne..

Getting girls has never come easy for me, nor has it for a lot of men. I was tired of being the last leg with my friends. Every night we went out one of them would strike lucky with a girl and usually end up taking her home for the night. But for me, the success was mild. Sure I talked to a few girls and got a few numbers, but they weren't necessary the numbers I wanted. The numbers I wanted from the girls I wanted were constantly turned down. There is a lot of jargon connected with Pheromones. However, we have eliminated the difficult ones, and only used the ones understood by everyone.

Some of the more popular pheromones include androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone. How do pheromones work? Pheromones are detected by a region in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. The organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected, which allow people of the opposite sex to become more attracted and friendly to you. :oops:

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex. :oops:

Heard about Pheromone Cologne from an Online Ad

It was tempting. Something that was naturally produced in the body of a human and scientists were replicating and putting inside cologne. Sounded too good to be true, right? That's what I thought. I ignored the ad and found two more months of helpless desires for romance and love. Finally one day I snapped, figured I had nothing to lose, and purchase a bottle of the cologne.

Important Factors to Consider

If you are considering buying pheromone products online then be aware of a couple of important factors before parting with your hard earned dollars. A shot of pheromone spray before hitting the nightclub will not turn you into a sexual magnet. Pheromone enhanced sprays, cologne and perfumes are meant to work more as a confidence enhancer. Ask yourself how much you'll grow in confidence simply by wearing the product? You see, women or men are not going to fall all over themselves to get to you; you still have to do the work! Pheromones came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Pheromones is?

Sniffing Out Human Pheromones

Human pheromones make for fascinating conversation and once the jokes are over, I'm always amazed at how much more people want to know about them: How do they work? What are they? Where do they come from? Can they help me find a partner? You know, the general human response of "give it to me now, I need this so badly!" Developing a basis for this composition on Pheromones was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

I've Always Been Fascinated With the Connection Between Mothers and Their Children

Research in this area has produced some interesting information. What if human pheromones come into play from the moment we are born? Why are we as humans always drawn to our mothers? I don't know about you but I only see my mom about twice a year because of the distance between us geographically but as soon as I am in the same house as her, I know that connection between us just seems to be there automatically. Is it a pheromone thing? It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything! It is only because we knew so much about Pheromones that we got down to writing about it! :o.

To Get One's Attention "Love Beget Love" Formula is Now Being

Assumed to be one of the slowest techniques in the doctrine of modern lovers . This ancient but effective formula has now been retarded and lost its attraction against pheromones and remained nothing more than an old fashioned, stereotyped and inferior quotation in the evenings of today's lovers.

Here as a bonus to the male readers of my article I tell some signs which a woman shows through her body language and are most common and obvious signs that a woman is interested in a man-anonymous. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Pheromones. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?

This is an Era of Modern Times

It has greater pace and shortest duration for achieving any goal including love and affection. Now a lover doesn't seem agree to provide sufficient time to grow up love plant until it becomes tree and able to fructify ,instead this mini love plant is extensively fertilized by Pheromones to instantly grow up by using this sophisticated modern techniques. These techniques/formulas Euphoria pheromone perfume or Euphoria pheromone colognes are emerged as a result of recent researches made on chemistry of human. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Pheromones, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.

Human behavior changes dramatically under the influence of particular chemical additives(pheromones), Male attraction towards a female and Female attraction towards male has been proved to be the derivative of a Pheromone chemical which is produced in the body of human and is scientifically named as "Pheromones" . The Pheromones transmits signals which are immediately detected by the counterpart and responded positively and unknowingly. One who is under influence will not be able to identify or distinguish a little to the fact that he is responding to pheromones interactions.

She Dilated Pupils

She Swollen lips She Flips hair She Twirls hair She Flips eyelids She Smiles She Licks lips She Gives long side glances She Holds gaze She Looks at you and then looks away. She Changes postures to alert stance. She turns body towards you. She Tilts head toward you. She Touches you. She Dangles shoes (Be careful shoes may also fly sometimes....).

Was Talking about the Dilemma of Modern Lovers Let It be Discussed in Some Detail

What this dilemma is? actually this double sided confusion starts with the choice of better alternative, either pheromones should be added in the form of colognes or perfumes or should it be digested to evaporate out of human body. Well the choice rest with the lovers how far or at what level or degree they are willing to accept the risks to their lives. Rational decision is almost obvious and practical. One should not start gorging pills etc to generate pheromones when pheromones may suitably be added to the body in the form of perfumes or colognes to achieve the desired results.A little care is obviously needed if one is using pheromones in the form of colognes or perfumes try to avoid the places where you may come in close contact with the greater environmental pollutions, heavy presence of smokes, deodorant, antiperspirants etc which badly destroys pheromones, of course, a lover must do this little precaution, at least to get attention of his or her lover, as being a great modern lover! We have used clear and concise words in this article on Pheromones to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.