Options   View topic - Increase Pheromones

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Pheromones Spray

Post a reply
Increase Pheromones

Increase Pheromones
by caligirl89 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:18 am

Increase Pheromones - Saying No to Toxic Relationships

After the long cold days of winter, spring sings her chipper song. As I write this, I have brightly coloured tulips to gaze at happily in my garden. Spring is a great time to start eating healthier, lighter food, wear bright colours, and get outdoors. It also happens to be a great time to fall in love. Perhaps scientists will one day reveal a specific chemical that flies around in the spring air that gets the pheromones going. Who knows? Maybe they already have-but before you take that exuberant leap into a special someone's arms and fall head-over-heels, here are some suggestions to keep your head in the clouds, while your feet are firmly planted on the ground.

My therapy practise, I work exclusively with women and what seems to make it over and over to the "top 5" list of most important topics in therapy without fail is how to be in a healthy relationship with a significant other. From my therapy chair, I hear countless stories of hopes dashed, hearts broken, and very often, women being abused verbally, emotionally, and physically. Their pain is often gut-wrenching, extremely palpable, and difficult to bear witness to. I sit there day after day looking at the most beautiful, intelligent, strong, and capable women -a great inspiration to me in my own life- who are paying me decent money to help them figure out why they keep picking the wrong guys and how they can stop feeling so miserable in relationships. :o.

By the time they enter the therapy door, they have often reached a state of desperation and hopelessness. I can't tell you how many times I've heard women say, "That's it. I give up. I want to be in a healthy relationship but I'm not capable of it. I just keep repeating the same patterns over and over again and I never get what I want." This can be considered to be a valuable article on Pheromones. It is because there is so much to learn about Pheromones here.

This is Where the Therapy Starts and the Healing Begins

Changing self-destructive relationship patterns is a long and difficult, and often frustrating process. But it is completely achievable if you have the courage, guidance, and stick-to-it-ness to do it. Because I am asked so often for help in this area and because I have been through this process myself and ended up in the best relationship I could ever have dreamed of, I wrote a self-help relationship workbook entitled, "Dump That Chump: A Ten-Step Plan For Ending Bad Relationships and Attracting The Fabulous Partner You Deserve". It's available on-line at: www.dumpthatchump.com.

Although it sometimes doesn't feel like it, it IS possible to walk away from a toxic relationship. The first step is to understand why you're in the relationship. We learn most about relationships from our families. You have to examine what kind of role models your parents were when it comes to intimate relationships and become aware of what you've picked up from them. Even the most dysfunctional family patterns will feel comfortable when they are repeated later in life- but just because they are familiar, it does not mean they are working for you.

For the purposes of this short article however, I've compiled a list of signs that you should look for that will tell you whether your relationship is toxic:

There are Four Common Types of Human Pheromones:

Androstenone, or A-None is found in both men and women, however, it is usually known of as a male pheromone because it creates a dominant and aggressive aura and projects an aggressive alpha impression. Also, this pheromone can cause people to act more polite to the wearer. Androstenone has quite a strong and sharp smell in high concentrations, so wearing a decent cover fragrance over androstenone applications is necessary. :roll:

When you're looking for the man or woman of your dreams, unsuspecting pheromones in your body scent are most likely playing a large and very clever role in mate attraction. According to an article in "Psychology Today," how our body odors are perceived as pleasant and sexy to another person is a highly selective process. We usually smell best to a person whose genetically based immunity to disease differs most from our own. This could benefit you in the long run, making for stronger, healthier children.

Pheromones in Humans are Believed to be Produced by the Apocrine Glands

These glands become functional after reaching puberty, which could explain why most people develop an attraction for others at that time. Pheromones could also be the reason why a person can sense "chemistry", or feel an instant attraction or dislike when first meeting someone.

Using a brain imaging technique, Swedish researchers have shown that homosexual and heterosexual men respond differently to two odors that may be involved in sexual arousal, and that the gay men respond in the same way as women. The new research may open the way to studying human pheromones, as well as the biological basis of sexual preference. :)

The Swiss researchers found that women taking oral contraceptives (which block conception by tricking the body into thinking it's pregnant) reported reversed preferences, liking more the smells that reminded them of home and kin. Since the Pill reverses natural preferences, a woman may feel attracted to men she wouldn't normally notice if she were not on birth control--men who have similar MHC profiles. This is the counterpart to our previous paragraph on Human Pheromones. Please read that paragraph to get a better understanding to this paragraph.

Pheromone is any chemical or mixture of chemicals produced by a living organism that transmits a message to other members of the same species. The term "pheromone" is usually used for sexual attractants. There are some other pheromones - they act as signals for alarm and defense, territory and trail-marking, and social regulation and recognition. Pheromones are now being used in insect control, for example as bait to attract males to field traps or, in very high concentrations, to disorient insects and prevent mating.

Dr. Cutler's original studies in the '70s showed that women who have regular sex with men have more regular menstrual cycles than women who have sporadic sex. Regular sex delayed the decline of estrogen and made women more fertile. This led the research team to look for what the man was providing in the equation. By 1986 they realized it was pheromones.

After long dismissing the search for a human pheromone as folly, scientists have begun to take a second look at how human body odor influences sexual attraction. The magic scent is not only a romantic elixir but the aromatic effluence of our immune system. The only trouble is we don't give it half a chance.

Wouldn't take long before research would start to translate into possible profits and since the 1980's, human pheromones have been marketed in one way or another as a means of attracting members of the opposite sex or for that matter, members of the same sex, for sexual pleasure.

Products in the form of oils, perfume, cologne or concentrate are now commonplace in the market place although you'll need to go online to get an idea of just how big this burgeoning industry is becoming. It wasn't always like that though, as in the initial phase of pheromone marketing, there was a lot of skepticism to greet this once fledgling industry.

Dating on the Internet can be Anything from Mundane to Bizarre

All kinds of interesting, and not so interesting things can happen. One circumstance is putting two people together of similar financial backgrounds. Something a little different would be to pair one frugal soul up with someone who's used to extravagant spending. Either way can be fun, let's explore both. :D.

You can afford to splurge a bit more, then consider going to a professional sporting event or concert together as your first date. There's plenty of action that eases your need to continue the conversation, but also lots of opportunities to allow you to have fun and get to know one another.

Movies used to be a cheap option for online dating firsts, and in comparison, they still are. But in some parts of the country, a movie can get pretty pricey if you plan on devouring items from the concession stand and go when the prices are not matinee-friendly. If the two of you are fans of the arts, you can visit a museum for next to nothing and enjoy the adult atmosphere.

You're adventurous, you may want to visit a theme park and ride the thrilling rides in between trying your best to win an overstuffed animal for the person you found on an online dating site to take home. This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Pheromones.

Believe it or not, there are many matches made on Internet dating sites where the pair want to live life to its fullest, sparing no expense - even for their first date! If this fits you perfectly, why not plan a trip to Paris or another part of the world? :evil:

Before you and potential partner decide to meet up and introduce yourself face to face, consider the best options you have to mapping out your first date and overcoming the jitters that lie ahead.

Having dinner can be a great way to break the ice, and you can choose a restaurant to meet at that won't break the bank, but will make a good first impression with your online dating match.

Pheromones are Chemical Aroma Signals that All Mammals/Individuals Emit

Subconsciously sensed, Nexus pheromones provide data about your immune system, your fertility, your present state of sexual interest and many more. A number of these pheromones focus on the opposite sex, and naturally trigger attraction arousal and enthusiasm for sex. With the proper chemical-hormonal signals, she spontaneously, intuitively responds without even knowing what is luring her to you!

How Long Do Pheromones Work?

This varies a lot depending on each person's unique chemistry and the particular scent they pick. One of the best products, Nexus Pheromones, avers its pheromone-based cologne could last for an estimated 8-10 hours when spread on the right places.

What Effects Must I Anticipate With a Pheromone Cologne?

A marked increase in eye contact, interest and smiles from the opposite sex Increased sex appeal More dates and lovemaking A restoration of your existing relationship More ardent lovemaking A soothing, effortless effect on people around you More instances of being approached by the opposite sex Improved self confidence Spontaneous respect and attention on you by others.

When you put on a pheromone cologne, you're not only restoring pheromones you've washed off, covered up or lost, but adding a chemical miracle substance that will work on a majority of women. By restoring and even enhancing your lost pheromones you can virtually "return to nature," and re-establish chemical communication with individuals around you. People react without even understanding why. They just feel they are magnetized to you.

Leave a Reply Cancel Reply

What is the Reason for Pheromone Products?

This may be the thing that offers you the competitive edge and the self-assurance you need to reach your social and sexual objectives, whatever they may be. Pheromones are a simple way to boost your attractiveness, and then match it with the confidence you'll have from all of the choices and interest. :shock:

How are Pheromones Sensed?

Pheromone advantage review through an organ in the nose's interior named the Vomeronasal Organ (VNO). When the VNO detects the Nexus pheromone, it transmits a response signal to the brain. So, as the sense of smell is usually discussed in research regarding pheromone attraction, it is virtually a chemical response that occurs, instead of a specific identifiable smell. That is, she responds to your chemistry on an involuntary level, with feelings of attraction, stimulation, interest and enthusiasm.

We Possess Our Own Pheromones, What is the Reason We are in Need of a Pheromone Cologne?

Because of our cultural practices... What do we engage in first thing in the morning, every morning? Take a shower. Then we put on underarm roll-ons and perhaps lotions or aftershaves which further screen our natural body chemistry. Next, we tend to cover up from head to toe, thereby veiling ninety per cent of the very skin which releases pheromones into the air. A few researches have also revealed that via evolution, our natural pheromone production has gradually decreased, as civilizations have relied on social customs and norms when selecting a partner. It was our decision to write so much on Pheromone Production after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Pheromone Production.

Are All Pheromone Products about the Same?

No, definitely not. They're all completely different, and the wise consumer must always shop warily. You should scout for a product which has pure androstenone Nexus pheromone concentrate especially in "double strength" potency. If you are having trouble searching for the appropriate product, we suggest you consider Nexus Pheromones. :evil: