Options   View topic - Androstenone Pheromone, Sexual Attraction and Scent

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Women Pheromones To Attract Men

Post a reply
Androstenone Pheromone, Sexual Attraction and Scent

Androstenone Pheromone, Sexual Attraction and Scent
by bigboy86 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:01 am

Androstenone Pheromone - Sexual Attraction and Scent

Where did it all begin this Perfume and Sex Business? We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume.

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him.

A SEXY PERFUME OIL.

SOMETIMES...NOT SEXY? When it's Put on the Wrong Person or it's in a strange Place. When making love, always place your Perfume where it won't be...consumed. The arch of the Foot is a Great Place for most People, as Perfume has a tendency to float upward. The crook of the arm, where the elbow bends is another place not usually preferred but very acceptable. Of course there are those....who find these places very sexy and attractive. Use your intuition or just ask your lover,"Where shall I put my Perfume?"

We Asked One Hundred Men If They Preferred a Woman With or Without Perfume on a Date

" I love a gal with perfume!" or something to that effect was the answer 85% of the time. Some men told us that they would avoid a woman who smelled like the woman they had just broken up with. Another good reason for a custom perfume.

A SEXY PERFUME OIL.

SOMETIMES...NOT SEXY? When it's Put on the Wrong Person or it's in a strange Place. When making love, always place your Perfume where it won't be...consumed. The arch of the Foot is a Great Place for most People, as Perfume has a tendency to float upward. The crook of the arm, where the elbow bends is another place not usually preferred but very acceptable. Of course there are those....who find these places very sexy and attractive. Use your intuition or just ask your lover,"Where shall I put my Perfume?" Reading all this about Pheromones is sure to help you get a better understanding of Pheromones. So make full use of the information we have provided here. :oops:

How to Attract Opposite Sex

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Pheromones? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. We did not write too elaborate an article on Pheromones as it would be then difficult for the common man to read it. We have written this article in such a way that everyone will be able to read and understand it!

A SEXY PERFUME OIL.

SOMETIMES...NOT SEXY? When it's Put on the Wrong Person or it's in a strange Place. When making love, always place your Perfume where it won't be...consumed. The arch of the Foot is a Great Place for most People, as Perfume has a tendency to float upward. The crook of the arm, where the elbow bends is another place not usually preferred but very acceptable. Of course there are those....who find these places very sexy and attractive. Use your intuition or just ask your lover,"Where shall I put my Perfume?"

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Pheromones so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it! :o.

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent logs onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens?

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent logs onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? We find great potential in Pheromones. This is the reason we have used this opportunity to let you learn the potential that lies in Pheromones.

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Pheromones, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning. ;)

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him.

C2004-2005 Alex Max New York LLC Where did it all begin this Perfume and Sex Business? We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume.

We asked One Hundred Men if they preferred a woman with or without Perfume on a date. " I love a gal with perfume!" or something to that effect was the answer 85% of the time. Some men told us that they would avoid a woman who smelled like the woman they had just broken up with. Another good reason for a custom perfume. Developing a basis for this composition on Pheromones was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop. ;)

C2004-2005 Alex Max New York LLC Where did it all begin this Perfume and Sex Business? We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume. Self-praise is no praise. So we don't want to praise ourselves on the effort put in writing on Pheromones. instead, we would like to hear your praise after reading it! :idea:

We asked One Hundred Men if they preferred a woman with or without Perfume on a date. " I love a gal with perfume!" or something to that effect was the answer 85% of the time. Some men told us that they would avoid a woman who smelled like the woman they had just broken up with. Another good reason for a custom perfume. Pheromones are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life. It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!

Sexuality, Gender - Pheromones, Attraction, Smell

Was Approached by Ten Girls of Which Seven Showed a Strong Interest in Me

Two of them ended up in my bed - no complaint's here. After four hours the effects started to wear off - so you may need to reup if it's gonna be a long night. Not every girl wanted to sleep with me but that fact that I banged two hot ones with minimal effort is proof to me that this stuff works.

Pherlure's Attracting Power

I tried using Pherlureat bars, clubs, and even a little at work to see if anything would happen. My first experience included an attractive blonde approaching me while wating in line for a beer and commenting on how good I smelled. Other observations include more eye contact, smiles, and desire to talk with me. I also noticed women were more likely to approach me, smile, make more direct eye contact, and chat with me. That's fine but that all didn't matter if I couldn't seal the deal and get them in the sack. Using our imagination has helped us create a wonderful article on Pheromones. Being imaginative is indeed very important when writing about Pheromones!

First Time With Pherlure

I was pleasantly surprised that Pherlure has an awesome scent. The bottle is bigger than that offered by other pheromone brands. I started with a small application by adding two sprays to my neck. Even the beginner will get to learn more about Pheromones after reading this article. It is written in easy language so that everyone will be able to understand it.

One Question Remains about Pherlure

Even though I'm completely impressed with my results with Pherlure, the big question is how it compares to the leading pheromone brands. Suppressing our knowledge on Pheromones is not our intention here. In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Pheromones after reading this!

Re: Androstenone Pheromone, Sexual Attraction and Scent
by bigboy86 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:46 am

Herbal Pheromones - Purchasing Pheromone Products - an Introduction

Many different pheromones products are now available on the market. Pheromone products come in all shapes and sizes. For example, you have an option to buy pheromone colognes, pheromone oils, pheromone perfumes, or pheromone concentrates. Also, pheromone products are available in either unscented or scented versions. Of course, men and women use different types of pheromone products - but there are some unisex pheromone colognes, too. Androstenone and androsterone-based products attract women, while copulins attract men.

Based on popularity and effectiveness, some of the best pheromone products include: Chikara, Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Rogue Male, Pheromax, Realm, The Edge, Passion Pheromone Attractant, Perception, New Pheromone Additive - NPA and Primal Instinct. These products contain different amounts of pheromones. Most pheromones can be combined with others. For example, Scent of Eros can be combined with androstenone products - Primal Instinct or The Edge. Perfection has been achieved in this article on Pheromones. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.Perfection has been achieved in this article on Pheromones. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.

Colognes Containing Pheromones are Widely Used as a Material to Attract Potential Partners

These are used by all people from all walks of life to be able to find the person that are meant for them. Looking good and feeling about yourself is the first step towards building a good relationship with the opposite sex. These are the main factors that you need so that people will notice your presence. A pheromone cologne is an effective tool in bringing out the best in you and perhaps bring out your amazing sex appeal. When you are out on a date, of course you have to look presentable so that you will not be embarrassed. Whether you are a man or a woman, it is important that you carry yourself in such a way that the person you will be dating will appreciate your effort for that very special day. This will of course give justice to your preparation and your willingness to attract the opposite sex. You couldn't have done it though without the help of your pheromone cologne. :evil:

Colognes and Perfumes are Widely Used in the Entire World for Hundreds of Ages Now

It is used to make oneself attractive to other people. The components of perfumes and colognes barely changed since the ancient times except maybe for the number of synthetics being used in the makeup of a particular cologne nowadays. A pheromone cologne is composed of basic ingredients along with some chemicals naturally found in humans and animals that is responsible in attracting a man or a woman. Colognes and perfumes are made of essential oils coming from fruits, wood, herbs, vegetables and other natural products including pheromones. Scientists have reached their success in recreating this human substance in the form of a pheromone cologne. It is said that this cologne triggers a powerful and majestic response from the members of the opposite sex. The information available on Pheromones is infinite. There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Pheromones.

Tips for Success With Alter Ego for Men

#1. Place around the house in certain spots if you plan on brining your woman home tonight. #2. Lasts long, but always be prepared to have more cologne in case you need it. The development of Pheromones has been explained in detail in this article on Pheromones. Read it to find something interesting and surprising! :shock:

Super Pheromones

As You Already Know, Pheromones Dictate All Social Behavior Including Sex

When it comes to having a natural chemical that can really help you social settings, its androstenol. Androstenol is a social pheromone that when added to cologne sends of a sense of youth, relaxation, friendliness, and desire to socialize. You're more open with the opposite sex and they become slightly more attracted and open to you. Androstenol could be described as a "icebreaker" so to speak.

Why Alter Ego for Men Pheromone Cologne?

While androsterone and androstenone are two important pheromones, I want to spend my time talking about androstenol and why it can really benefit your social life. Producing such an interesting anecdote on Pheromones took a lot of time and hard work. So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work!

All male enhancement products, including pheromones, have the great advantage of accessibility. Discretion is absolute - you simply pick what you want from specialized web sites, and afterwards, shipment will carry the desired product directly to your home. The basic definition of pheromones would be 'chemical substances emitted by any living creature in order to provide other members of the same species with information'. In this case, male sex pheromones are responsible for attractiveness - although sex appeal is generally a debatable concept, it is widely accepted that they are largely responsible for sexual arousal. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Pheromones, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Pheromones.

The Key is in the Stimulation of Blood Flow

This is the point from where almost all the other benefic effects emerge. The ingredients in male enhancement products related to actual sexual performance will increase blood flow. This is the practical explanation for size (including length and girth) improvement, as well for better arousal and sensation. The link between more successful sexual intercourse and larger genitalia is obvious, considering that the principle according to which both male and female orgasm triggers is, at the end of the day, friction. Therefore, the larger the surface, the more friction results, and results are amazing to a new user. In the end, size does matter. This is a dependable source of information on Pheromones. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

The Idea of Male Enhancement Stands for a Rather Wide Range of Practical Applications

However, at the basis, it includes increased libido and stamina, as well as an improvement in the size of genitalia, together with other features. Although apparently surreal, a slight amount of research will prove the accuracy of these claims. Typical statements (belonging to buyers) concerning the impact of such male enhancement products confirm the fact that simply using them stretches out several aspects of life, improving self-confidence, self esteem, sex appeal and so on and so forth, on top of the concrete, physical effects. In addition, partners have declared themselves delighted with the results, and not without a reason.

Administering Them on a Regular Basis Has Resulted in More Than the Obvious Effect

Scientists have proven that those with an active sex life over long time intervals are happier on the overall, with better performances in all areas of life, but not only - they have also noted an amazing improvement in stopping the evolution of chronic diseases. On the short term, the effects are generally of the same nature - sexual intercourse has actually healed small affections of all sorts, including headaches (thus out ruling this as an excuse...).