Options   View topic - Pheromone Sample and Best Pheromones Colognes and 3 Best

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Women Pheromones To Attract Men

Post a reply
Pheromone Sample and Best Pheromones Colognes and 3 Best

Pheromone Sample and Best Pheromones Colognes and 3 Best
by steven » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Pheromone Sample - Best Pheromones Colognes - 3 Best Pheromone Colognes

Looking for the best pheromone cologne? The purpose of this article is to arm shoppers with valuable information on how to choose the best pheromone cologne.

Androstenol -- There are two types of this compound, the alpha and beta isomers, each producing slightly different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It can also increase sexual appeal, making it an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. It seems to be more of a neurotic chatty pheromone than the beta isomer, touching more on empathy and romantic feelings.Androstenol is also known to create a youthful feel which can be a turn on for women. :idea:

Human Pheromones Don't Really Have a Strong Scent

The misconception that deodarant will block your natural pheromones is simply not true. Pheromones are detected in a region of your nasal cavity called the vomeronasal organ. This organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected that say things like "Wow, this guys prime for mating." At least that's the intent of the buyers. It is with much interest that we got about to write on Pheromones. So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest!

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While opinons differ, the harsh reality is that up to 50% of the pheromone colognes on the market from my experience have very little pheromone concentration. A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Pheromones! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.

What to Look for in the Best Pheromone Cologne

Much of the positive reviews regarding pheromone colognes can be attributed to three pheromones. Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Users wearing androstenone typically project a dominating, masculine feeling towards women. Therefore, pheromone products containing this are likely to project an aggressive alpha impression (either alpha male or female), which might help you to be the centre of attention and be noticed more. Some studies have demonstrated that it can illicit sexual arousal in women. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura.

How Pheromones Colognes Work

A pheromone is a chemical that triggers a natural behavioral response in another member of the same species. There are several categories of pheromones but the ones found in colognes are sex pheromones. We were actually wondering how to get about to writing about Pheromones. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously! :D.

About the Author: Get the facts and reviews of the best pheromone colognes at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site.

The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenone containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone. It doesn't even take a lot of pheromones to attract women. Usually, just a few dabs will be plenty. Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Pheromones. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance. :D.

The book Tiffany Shows You: *How to attract beautiful women without the aide of pheromones score spray for him *How to seduce a woman easily and properly without some smelly pheromones score spray for him *How to turn women on in seconds naturally and without the aid of pheromones score spray for him *How to get women into bed as often as you like with natural moves and techniques not with unnatural pheromones score spray for him *Transform yourself into a guy women want, even if you are poor or ugly *Learn how to use body language to your advantage *Develop a tractor beam personality that draws women to you *Boost your charisma 200% instantly *Develop the ultra confidence of a superstar and this works a million times better than any pheromones score spray for him *Become a man that women yearn to sleep with (this WILL NOT happen if you try to spray yourself down with pheromones score spray for him) *Become a fluid conversationalist that women love spending time with (use talk not some cheap liquid pheromones score spray for him) *How to make that girl you really want, fall in love with you (this is an impossibility if you use pheromones score spray for him) *Learn about Internet dating and how to tap a never ending supply of great women *How to create bio-electric sexual chemistry *Get women to pick you up without the help of some pheromones score spray for him that you purchased from some scam artist on the internet *How to understand women and use it to your sexual advantage (you can't understand women with pheromones score spray for him) It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Pheromones. :evil:

The good news is that I have found an ebook that can help you with all your problems with meeting and dating women so you never have to let another opportunity pass you by again. And you never have to buy any pheromones score spray for him. This book is called "GuyGetsGirl." If you can learn what this book has to teach you, meeting beautiful women will quickly become second nature to you. It actually works (unlike pheromones score spray for him). I bought and read this book and was quite surprised at how applicable its teachings are to the various situations you find yourself in when attempting to approach and connect with women. :lol:

Author Tiffany Taylor Says "I Had Guy Friends Who Were Completely Hopeless With Women

They bought worthless junk like pheromones score spray for him. They were too afraid of rejection to ever talk to a woman they found attractive. But through advice and special techniques (without any smelly, sticky pheromones score spray for him) I gave them, they discovered a way to overcome their fear and meet the kind of women they enjoy. I wrote this book to share my the results of the years of research I did dating so that other guys don't have to go through what my friends did to get good with women. I wanted it to be the ultimate starter-guide for men looking to improve their love life, and judging by the amazing emails I'm getting from readers who can now meet and attract any woman they choose, I think I succeeded." Deep inside "GuyGetsGirl," Tiffany spills the beans about what women really look for in a man and techniques that any man can apply to meet and seduce any woman he wants. And what a women wants is NOT a man wearing pheromones score spray for him. With people wanting to learn more about Pheromones, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Pheromones!

You Get All this Without the Aid of Worthless Pheromones Score Spray for Him

The only negative aspect of this book that I found was that there are some backend products you'll have to wade through. Tiffany has some other affiliate products she sells and it will be up to you whether or not to purchase any. I found everything I needed in GuyGetsGirl so I didn't purchase anything else. Other than these peripheral products I found no other short-comings with the book. And she doesn't advise guys to wear pheromones score spray for him that will have you smelling like you slept in a barn. We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Pheromones. We just went on writing and writing to give a long article. :o.

Recommend this book for anyone who wants to take their dating skills to the next level...and beyond! It's a great deal at a great price and if you really want to meet women...REALLY meet women and have them like you (not smell some pheromones score spray for him) then try this book. The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Pheromones is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Pheromones has really entered you!