Options   View topic - Facts Chikara Pheromone and Pherlure Review .. Does

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Pheremones

Post a reply
Facts Chikara Pheromone and Pherlure Review .. Does

Facts Chikara Pheromone and Pherlure Review .. Does
by big-dan » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:27 am

Facts Chikara Pheromone - Pherlure Review .. Does Pherlure Really Attract Women?

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase their sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it.

The only reason I bought Pherlure is because I want to get laid (yes, I'm a sexaholic). These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom." This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Pheromones. This is so that those who don't know much about Pheromones can learn more about it. :idea:

Sounded ridiculous at first that "human sex pheromones" would be the key to getting laid - but my experience proves otherwise. You won't catch every girl but your batting average will significantly improve. If you're going to attract women with pheromones, then you want the best results. A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that writing on Pheromones is very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition.

Question Remains about Pherlure

So, I still need to address one big issue - how well did Pherlure cologne stack up with the other leading pheromone brands? The effectiveness of the pheromones sold on the internet varies considerably. The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people. People are more interested in the matter about Pheromones, and not length.

Decided to test Pherlure cologne against 6 other pheromones to gauge its strength. First Impressions of Pherlure Unlike the other pheromones I tried, Pherlure cologne smells phenomonally well. Chicks have come up to me and remarked how good I smell. As we got to writing on Pheromones, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Pheromones! So vast are its resources. :roll:

Psuedo Science of Pheromone Fact?

According to the merchant, Attract RX contains a unique blend of potent herbs to increase pheromone production. This includes L-Arginine HCI, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Omithine HCL, L-Valine, and Colostrum. The product is basically being promoted as a pheromone supplement.From what I can see, this is nothing more than a bunch of amino acids. There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Pheromones through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed! :roll:

• Ultimately decided to order one bottle to see if it actually worked.
  • I took the 3 tablets every night before I went to bed waiting to see if any results would transpire.

Tried to stay optimistic that the pheromones would kick in and women would notice me but nothing really happened.I'm guessing your results will depend on how your body reacts assuming their is in fact, any real phermones in the tablets. I've tried many pheromones before but this one is definetely subpar when it comes to results. Some users have claimed that it works so it may have been just my experience and how my body reacted .. but if thats the case I would want a product that works well for everybody. You must have searched high and low for some matter for Pheromones, isn't it? That is the main reason we compiled this article for you to get that required matter!

Powerful agents to attract the opposite sex or to enhance your love life can be created when special scents are combined with high quality pheromones. Pheromones are natural chemicals that animals, including human beings, naturally release to attract the opposite sex. Pheromones cannot consciously be identified, but can register a response through the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which resides in the nasal passage. Certain scents, for example vanilla, can sometimes promote thoughts of sex. The combination of the right scents and pheromones can be a more powerful sexual attractant than either the scent or pheromone alone. :lol:

Mass marketed fragrances are designed to appeal to the wearer but are not good sexual attractants. Believe it or not, sometimes certain food scents can draw a reaction. In the end, a wearer who is willing to wear a scent that is unconventional may be the wisest or luckiest individual to receive interest from the opposite sex.

Amazingly these agents are easy to use because you simply wear them on your skin. Users of a pheromone scent that smells like a day at the beach, are directed to wear some on their forehead, bridge of the nose, and neck. This helps the sexual attractant to radiate in the area in front of the wearer so that they may become the recipient or focus of sexual interest.

Here is One Test to Determine If a Fragrance Has Sexual Attractant Properties

Place a small amount of the fragrance on your wrist and smell it. Then extend your hand completely away from your nose. Then bring it back to your nose and smell it again. Do this several times. If the aroma smells different but at the same time is pleasant you may have a powerful sexual attractant.

Good indication that a fragrance is a sexual attractant is that it cannot be identified. Rather, the scent tends to change but is always pleasant. The brain unconsciously tries to identify the source. In the end the brain responds to the odor resulting in sexual arousal. This may be why sometimes females have told us that they felt intrigued and interested, but at the same time they did not know why. Hard to identify but pleasant scents sometimes can be the best aromas to attract the opposite sex. We consider that we have only touched the perimeter of information available on Pheromones. There is still a lot more to be learnt!

The Key is in the Stimulation of Blood Flow

This is the point from where almost all the other benefic effects emerge. The ingredients in male enhancement products related to actual sexual performance will increase blood flow. This is the practical explanation for size (including length and girth) improvement, as well for better arousal and sensation. The link between more successful sexual intercourse and larger genitalia is obvious, considering that the principle according to which both male and female orgasm triggers is, at the end of the day, friction. Therefore, the larger the surface, the more friction results, and results are amazing to a new user. In the end, size does matter. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Pheromones. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

Administering them on a regular basis has resulted in more than the obvious effect. Scientists have proven that those with an active sex life over long time intervals are happier on the overall, with better performances in all areas of life, but not only - they have also noted an amazing improvement in stopping the evolution of chronic diseases. On the short term, the effects are generally of the same nature - sexual intercourse has actually healed small affections of all sorts, including headaches (thus out ruling this as an excuse...).

The idea of male enhancement stands for a rather wide range of practical applications. However, at the basis, it includes increased libido and stamina, as well as an improvement in the size of genitalia, together with other features. Although apparently surreal, a slight amount of research will prove the accuracy of these claims. Typical statements (belonging to buyers) concerning the impact of such male enhancement products confirm the fact that simply using them stretches out several aspects of life, improving self-confidence, self esteem, sex appeal and so on and so forth, on top of the concrete, physical effects. In addition, partners have declared themselves delighted with the results, and not without a reason. :roll:

All male enhancement products, including pheromones, have the great advantage of accessibility. Discretion is absolute - you simply pick what you want from specialized web sites, and afterwards, shipment will carry the desired product directly to your home. The basic definition of pheromones would be 'chemical substances emitted by any living creature in order to provide other members of the same species with information'. In this case, male sex pheromones are responsible for attractiveness - although sex appeal is generally a debatable concept, it is widely accepted that they are largely responsible for sexual arousal. Revision is very important when writing or speaking about a topic. We had a lot of drafting to do to come to this final product on Pheromones.

You have been sitting on the fence in testing the effect of pheromone-enhanced products because you're not too sure if they work or don't know how to use pheromone cologne, this article will examine some of the benefits of using pheromones. :idea:

The Idea of Wearing a Pheromone Fragrance is to Get Noticed

That's it! Their work is done! There seems to be some misconception just by applying a pheromone cologne you'll become so irrestible that you'll need body guards to ward off admirers. That's the stuff of science fiction.

Basically, pheromones can help you: - get you noticed - get more eye contact from the opposite sex - more smiles - will increase your confidence - help in business relationships

While the skepticism about whether pheromones have any impact on our day-to-day interaction with each other still rages, there is enough scientific fact combined with research to suggest yes, they do exist and yes, you can enhance your appeal to the opposite sex. :)

The idea of pheromone-enhanced fragrances is letting others know you're there in an unconscious fashion but once the "ice is broken", then it's up to you to capitalize. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Pheromones. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.

Pheromones are Chemical Aroma Signals that All Mammals/Individuals Emit

Subconsciously sensed, Nexus pheromones provide data about your immune system, your fertility, your present state of sexual interest and many more. A number of these pheromones focus on the opposite sex, and naturally trigger attraction arousal and enthusiasm for sex. With the proper chemical-hormonal signals, she spontaneously, intuitively responds without even knowing what is luring her to you! :shock:

What Effects Must I Anticipate With a Pheromone Cologne?

A marked increase in eye contact, interest and smiles from the opposite sex Increased sex appeal More dates and lovemaking A restoration of your existing relationship More ardent lovemaking A soothing, effortless effect on people around you More instances of being approached by the opposite sex Improved self confidence Spontaneous respect and attention on you by others.

When you put on a pheromone cologne, you're not only restoring pheromones you've washed off, covered up or lost, but adding a chemical miracle substance that will work on a majority of women. By restoring and even enhancing your lost pheromones you can virtually "return to nature," and re-establish chemical communication with individuals around you. People react without even understanding why. They just feel they are magnetized to you. Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, like about Pheromones.

Are There Other Ways to Heighten My Sexual Libido?

Of course, the most favored way to enhance any part of your health is to do away with unfavorable habits such as smoking and habitual drinking, give yourself a better diet and exercise daily. While you're developing healthier living overall, adding a male enhancement supplement can take you to an even more sought-after level of sexual performance and enjoyment. ;)

Pheromones: At Work

We possess our own pheromones, what is the reason we are in need of a pheromone cologne? Because of our cultural practices... What do we engage in first thing in the morning, every morning? Take a shower. Then we put on underarm roll-ons and perhaps lotions or aftershaves which further screen our natural body chemistry. Next, we tend to cover up from head to toe, thereby veiling ninety per cent of the very skin which releases pheromones into the air. A few researches have also revealed that via evolution, our natural pheromone production has gradually decreased, as civilizations have relied on social customs and norms when selecting a partner. Whenever one reads any reading matter, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that the reading is complete.

Are All Pheromone Products about the Same?

No, definitely not. They're all completely different, and the wise consumer must always shop warily. You should scout for a product which has pure androstenone Nexus pheromone concentrate especially in "double strength" potency. If you are having trouble searching for the appropriate product, we suggest you consider Nexus Pheromones. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Pheromones?

How Long Do Pheromones Work?

This varies a lot depending on each person's unique chemistry and the particular scent they pick. One of the best products, Nexus Pheromones, avers its pheromone-based cologne could last for an estimated 8-10 hours when spread on the right places. Just as a book shouldn't be judged by its cover, we wish you read this entire article on Pheromones before actually making a judgement about Pheromones.

What is the Reason for Pheromone Products?

This may be the thing that offers you the competitive edge and the self-assurance you need to reach your social and sexual objectives, whatever they may be. Pheromones are a simple way to boost your attractiveness, and then match it with the confidence you'll have from all of the choices and interest.

But Stress No Longer, Here's Your One Stop Guide to Pheromones

Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man. :D.

Androstenol There are now two types of this compound that are used in pheromone products, the alpha and beta isomers, each producing slightly different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. Writing this composition on Pheromones was a significant contribution of ours in the world of literature. Make this contribution worthwhile by using it.

As you can see, androsterone, androstenone, and androstenol all have a powerful impact in the world of pheromones and can greatly increase desirable traits such as courage, self-confidence, friendliness, chattiness, and trustworthiness. Maintaining the value of Pheromones was the main reason for writing this article. Only in this way will the future know more about Pheromones.