Options   View topic - How Pheromone Cologne can Improve Your Dating Strike Rate!

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Pheremones

Post a reply
How Pheromone Cologne can Improve Your Dating Strike Rate!

How Pheromone Cologne can Improve Your Dating Strike Rate!
by joseph88 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:36 am

Sex Pheromones - How Pheromone Cologne can Improve Your Dating Strike Rate!

Can pheromone cologne really give you an edge in the dating stakes? The dating game is such a competitive arena that any unfair advantage available is worth exploiting. :shock:

Probably not on it's own however, when you view it as one part of your entire kit of attraction tools then yes, it probably has a role to play in your quest for companionship. We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Pheromones. This is to liven the mood when reading about Pheromones.

Before you rush out and spend money on the latest pheromone cologne product to hit the market you really need to understand how pheromones actually work.

This can be Overcome by Using a Concentrate

Simply pick a concentrate product and add it to your favorite cologne product. Confidence is an important part in attracting attention from prospective partners. One of the benefits of using pheromone cologne is the confidence it can engeander in a person's demeanor. To err is human, to forgive is divine. So we would indeed deem you to be divine if you forgive us for any misunderstandings that may arise in this article on Pheromones.

Choosing a Concentrate

Remember, it's the cologne that gets picked up in the "smell stakes." But what if the cologne you receive with the product is not to your liking? To be honest, many simply don't like some of the aromas that come with their purchase. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Pheromones, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.

It's almost like having a sixth sense and extensive research has indicated some people have a stronger ability to emit them than others. Does this explain why some guys for example seem to have the uncanny knack of attracting women yet lack in the looks department while others who have the looks yet struggle in the attraction stakes. Interesting is what we had aimed to make this article on Pheromones. It is up to you to decide if we have succeeded in our mission! :roll:

It'celery and pheromones cologne will get you noticed but the rest is then up to you. That is, "getting off first base and working your way around the diamond." On it's own, it won't get you swamped by attractive ladies looking for attention but may help you catch the eye of one and maintain it for a longer length of time. Time and tide waits for no man. So once we got an idea for writing on Pheromones, we decided not to waste time, but to get down to writing about it immediately! :)

What are Pheromones?

You cannot smell them. So how does a pheromone cologne work? Well, the cologne is just a vehicle used by manufacturers to carry the pheromones. They are in actual fact an invisible chemical picked up by an organ located in the area of the nose known as a Vomeronasal(VNO).

People with confidence draw others like a magnet while those who lack it are often avoided "like the plague." So, if you were to pick being with a confident type over someone who suffered from self-esteem issues, which would you choose? It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Pheromones. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it? :oops:

These are two most common problems of pheromone cologne users: ;)

Pheromone Overdose :lol:

Pheromone Overdose Happens When You Apply Large Doses of Synthetic Pheromones

If you notice people avoiding you, act intimidated by you or becoming aggressive towards you, you are probably using too much of the pheromone product. It is very easy to overdose, especially with unscented pheromone concentrates. These products contain no added fragrances to mask the pheromone smell which can be easily detected with the nose. Pheromone smell is often compared to body odor. Many people cannot smell pheromones, so the nose is not always a reliable guide when deciding how much is too much. Experiment with low doses of pheromones first, and try to stay within the limits described in the pheromone product guide.

Pheromone Build-up

Some Pheromones are Absorbed Into the Skin and May Stay There for a Longer Period of Time

Usually, a good dating site for men who likes mexicans characteristics of your skin, pheromones remain on your skin for about five hours, and up to ten hours on your clothing. Pheromone build-up happens when the skin absorbs so much pheromone content from multiple pheromone applications over a period of time, that you notice a significant drop off in the effectiveness of a pheromone product. If you see no good reactions after you use pheromones or you see better reactions when you don't apply pheromones - you have this problem. To prevent this don't apply products directly to the skin - apply them to your clothing instead. Clothing applications can be more convenient and will last longer.

About the Author: :o

You can learn more about pheromone perfumes at HumanPheromone.org

Sniffing Out Human Pheromones

Human pheromones make for fascinating conversation and once the jokes are over, I'm always amazed at how much more people want to know about them: How do they work? What are they? Where do they come from? Can they help me find a partner? You know, the general human response of "give it to me now, I need this so badly!"

Pheromones Colognes - Alter Ego Pheromones: a Commentary of the Alter

I've Always Been Fascinated With the Connection Between Mothers and Their Children

Research in this area has produced some interesting information. What if human pheromones come into play from the moment we are born? Why are we as humans always drawn to our mothers? I don't know about you but I only see my mom about twice a year because of the distance between us geographically but as soon as I am in the same house as her, I know that connection between us just seems to be there automatically. Is it a pheromone thing? When doing an assignment on Pheromones, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way. :o.

Important Factors to Consider

If you are considering buying pheromone products online then be aware of a couple of important factors before parting with your hard earned dollars. A shot of pheromone spray before hitting the nightclub will not turn you into a sexual magnet. Pheromone enhanced sprays, cologne and perfumes are meant to work more as a confidence enhancer. Ask yourself how much you'll grow in confidence simply by wearing the product? You see, women or men are not going to fall all over themselves to get to you; you still have to do the work! The more you read about Pheromones, the more you get to understand the meaning of it. So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself :)