Options   View topic - Cologne Pheromone Scentseductioncom and Pheromones

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Pheremones

Post a reply
Cologne Pheromone Scentseductioncom and Pheromones

Cologne Pheromone Scentseductioncom and Pheromones
by ronaldr77 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Cologne Pheromone Scentseductioncom - Pheromones to Attract Man

Male Female Attraction through Pheromones The only way the lower living beings like ants, butterflies, birds, dogs or even a tiger can communicate is through pheromones. The pheromones are the way they communicate as they cannot communicate through oral or written word. The communication starts when the particular species it at its very best to procreate and ends when the species is not in a position to attract the opposite sex. Apart from the natural desire to find a mating partner, the pheromones also serve the purpose of communicating fight or flight signal.

Since the pheromones work on a subconscious level without the male even knowing it, it is a greater attracting force than your actions. It is a magnet working for you and if you know your man better you will be able to add to that bond of attraction, you have everything working for you and no negative factors. Hence pheromones work for you. As the information we produce in our writing on Pheromones may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this.

The Best Way to Wear Pheromone

Femininity is the best pheromone and added to it the pheromone that you wear on your body; you have everything working for you. The best way to use the pheromone is to apply it on your breast and then allow the pheromones to work for you. Physical intimacy is not necessary but you have to be within just 2 to 7 feet for pheromones to be effective. The remote control of pheromones will make the male be attracted to you without his knowing it and remain attracted to you as long as you want it. Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Pheromones through a single page.

Selective Pheromones

Males are attracted to female pheromones. While male pheromones have been given the name of androstenone, no such name could be found to the female pheromones. It is referred by the same name and marketed through the brand names. In the world dominated by the males, where men are trying to woo females, it might be difficult to find a female trying to woo just any male. Women have to be specific and thus should be trying to woo a particular male by using a female pheromone. Time and tide waits for no man. So once we got an idea for writing on Pheromones, we decided not to waste time, but to get down to writing about it immediately!

Human Pheromones

The existence of human pheromones was found in 1986 and then onwards it has become an industry in itself. The manufacture of pheromones has become a multi million dollar business. The research and development in pheromones is also a booming business in USA. It is rather inviting to go on writing on Pheromones. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it. :)

Wearing female pheromones is not an end all activity. Without the attendant personality and natural attraction it might not work well, but when you are competing with equals, wearing a pheromone will definitely give you the edge. :o.

So is Pherlure the Real Thing or is It a Scam?

The biggest question people will ask about Pherlure is whether or not it will assist you to attract the opposite sex as they claim. After all, everybody desires to be more attractive to the opposite sex. :lol:

Pherlure is the stuff that helps you to generate more pheromones to attract the better. When you examine the history of Pherlure, since 1703, the experts have made a lot of amazing discoveries about an organ in the nasal cavity which is popularly known as the vomeronasal organ (VNO). These VNOs are actually the receptors for pheromones. It is kind of like a special six sense for sexual desires. We can't perceive it but they seem to work on the human body.

Order to understand how Pherlure really works , you have to understand how Pheromones work. Pheromones are chemicals that naturally effuse from the body that sends out an under-the-radar scent signal to the opposite sex. These signals trigger very powerful responses sexually. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Pheromones so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

After much research and surveys, men and women exposed to pheromones seem to act much differently. They claim that they feel much more self-confident, attractive, and romantic when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. When the scientists run some tests in terms of pheromone effectiveness, it has been found that the majority of people estimated around 74% of the test subjects feel themselves wanting to hug more, kiss more and engage in sexual activities like sexual intercourse. Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Pheromones? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others. :idea:

What is Pheromone Cologne?

First off, let's start simpler by explaining what exactly pheromones are: Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man.

Heard about Pheromone Cologne from an Online Ad

It was tempting. Something that was naturally produced in the body of a human and scientists were replicating and putting inside cologne. Sounded too good to be true, right? That's what I thought. I ignored the ad and found two more months of helpless desires for romance and love. Finally one day I snapped, figured I had nothing to lose, and purchase a bottle of the cologne. :evil:

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex.

Some of the more popular pheromones include androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone. How do pheromones work? Pheromones are detected by a region in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. The organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected, which allow people of the opposite sex to become more attracted and friendly to you.

My Experience With Pheromone Cologne..

Getting girls has never come easy for me, nor has it for a lot of men. I was tired of being the last leg with my friends. Every night we went out one of them would strike lucky with a girl and usually end up taking her home for the night. But for me, the success was mild. Sure I talked to a few girls and got a few numbers, but they weren't necessary the numbers I wanted. The numbers I wanted from the girls I wanted were constantly turned down.

First Time With Pherlure

I was pleasantly surprised that Pherlure has an awesome scent. The bottle is bigger than that offered by other pheromone brands. I started with a small application by adding two sprays to my neck. This article on Pheromones was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.

Was approached by ten girls of which seven showed a strong interest in me. Two of them ended up in my bed - no complaint's here. After four hours the effects started to wear off - so you may need to reup if it's gonna be a long night. Not every girl wanted to sleep with me but that fact that I banged two hot ones with minimal effort is proof to me that this stuff works.

Pherlure's Attracting Power

I tried using Pherlureat bars, clubs, and even a little at work to see if anything would happen. My first experience included an attractive blonde approaching me while wating in line for a beer and commenting on how good I smelled. Other observations include more eye contact, smiles, and desire to talk with me. I also noticed women were more likely to approach me, smile, make more direct eye contact, and chat with me. That's fine but that all didn't matter if I couldn't seal the deal and get them in the sack. :evil:

One Question Remains about Pherlure

Even though I'm completely impressed with my results with Pherlure, the big question is how it compares to the leading pheromone brands. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Pheromones. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too. :oops:

Biology is already able to prove that human pheromones found in women can attract romantic men. These pheromones are odorless and retain their strength when added to perfumes and lotions. Test results show that these chemicals enhance the attractiveness of women who wear them on their pulse points in the eyes of the men who already have a relation with them. Both the power to attract and the fact that the attraction does not make men aggressive will put these among the most popular pheromones. Perhaps you may not have been interested in this passage on Pheromones. In that case, please don't spread this feedback around! :oops:

Product that will allow homeowners to make a trail leading away from their homes and gardens will prove to be among the most popular pheromones since it will allow insect control without dangerous poisons. Of course, the market for human pheromones is also very promising. As science discovers more of them and is able to chart the signals they send, products that use effective human chemicals will soon become the most popular pheromones. Perfection has been achieved in this article on Pheromones. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.Perfection has been achieved in this article on Pheromones. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning. :o.

Practicality and Romance

The most useful insect pheromones are the ones that help people to control the population of damaging insects. Companies are working on products that contain synthetic insect pheromones that will disrupt the breeding patterns of insect pests. When these are perfected, they will surely become the most popular pheromones on the market. Some insects use pheromones to lay down a trail for their fellow insects to follow either for food location or for safety. :roll:

The animal kingdom there is no such thing as the most popular pheromones or least popular pheromones. They simply exist. Ants are probably not aware of the reason for following a pheromone trail to food. Butterflies don't think in terms of popularity when they receive the message of attraction from miles away. Since only people think in terms of popularity, the answer to the questions of which are the most popular pheromones is that they are the chemicals that are of most use to humans.

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase their sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it.

The only reason I bought Pherlure is because I want to get laid (yes, I'm a sexaholic). These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom." This article serves as a representative for the meaning of Pheromones in the library of knowledge. Let it represent knowledge well. :evil:

Out of 10 women that approached me, 7 of them showed a strong interest in "getting to know me". Isn't it nice when science can help the average guy get laid! If there is the slightest possibility of you not getting to understand the matter that is written here on Pheromones, we have some advice to be given. Use a dictionary! :evil:

Only Takes a Couple Sprays for this Stuff to Work

There's other good smelling pheromones but I have not tested their effeciveness. Over the course of a week I wore Pherlure at clubs, restaurants, work, and even at the gym. Here's what I noticed; more eye contact, smiling, flirting, and light touching. Slang is one thing that has not been included in this composition on Pheromones. It is because slang only induces bad English, and loses the value of English. :D.

Sounded ridiculous at first that "human sex pheromones" would be the key to getting laid - but my experience proves otherwise. You won't catch every girl but your batting average will significantly improve. If you're going to attract women with pheromones, then you want the best results. :roll:

You think you're gonna be reeling in some hotties back to you pad, I recommened adding a few squirts of Pherlure inside your car and in your bedroom.