Options   View topic - Pheromones: What is There to Know?

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Pheremones

Post a reply
Pheromones: What is There to Know?

Pheromones: What is There to Know?
by mr.right » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:37 pm

Pheromone Massage Oil - Pheromones: What is There to Know?

Pheromones are chemicals that are released from animals and humans. These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal belongs to and if the animal is in heat or not. These pheromones are found in bugs and aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are released by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behavioral response from a recipient of the same species.

2005, There Were 4 Classes of Pheromones Recognized

These 4 were territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones. Since then, scientists have discovered a fifth class. This class is sulfated steroids. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Pheromone products be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Pheromones.

Pheromones in Humans are Largely Not Understood

Some researchers have claimed to be able to break down human excretions from arm pit sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science has not evolved enough to make this concept an actual reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products based on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones. The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 to denver seminary if humans did indeed produce pheromones. This test did conclude that humans do produce these chemicals. It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.

Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It

This one is still being heavily researched. It is produced by females and is thought to give off the current level of stress in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical. :)

Sex-attractant pheromones are the ones that marketers capitalize on in the adult industry. Chikara pheromone sale just what they sound like. They attract the opposite sex and give the sense to want to mate. These are also considered nature's way of reproducing. Most animals only mate in order to reproduce. So this is very key to species survival.

To Get One's Attention "Love Beget Love" Formula is Now Being

Assumed to be one of the slowest techniques in the doctrine of modern lovers . This ancient but effective formula has now been retarded and lost its attraction against pheromones and remained nothing more than an old fashioned, stereotyped and inferior quotation in the evenings of today's lovers. :oops:

This fact has in fact an astonishing background which tells us some proven deep roots already built in by the nature in the human model. The dilemma of modern lovers is now to exploit these modern inventions to their optimum benefit. To impress others is the strongest desire fit in or intrinsic in the human model from its birth and will remain active till the end of his life. These attracting chemicals are constantly being prepared and sold in the open market in large quantities under various brand names (Euphoria pheromone perfume or Euphoria pheromone colognes) . As far as I know one of the sources of it is Given here if you like to see for yourself. These Pheromones chemicals are tested and proven for the best results and are available at nominal prices at this site. In my opinion are the most effective and results oriented.

She Dilated Pupils

She Swollen lips She Flips hair She Twirls hair She Flips eyelids She Smiles She Licks lips She Gives long side glances She Holds gaze She Looks at you and then looks away. She Changes postures to alert stance. She turns body towards you. She Tilts head toward you. She Touches you. She Dangles shoes (Be careful shoes may also fly sometimes....).

EYE OF LOVE CONFIDENCE Pheromone Massage Candle

Human behavior changes dramatically under the influence of particular chemical additives(pheromones), Male attraction towards a female and Female attraction towards male has been proved to be the derivative of a Pheromone chemical which is produced in the body of human and is scientifically named as "Pheromones" . The Pheromones transmits signals which are immediately detected by the counterpart and responded positively and unknowingly. One who is under influence will not be able to identify or distinguish a little to the fact that he is responding to pheromones interactions.

Was Talking about the Dilemma of Modern Lovers Let It be Discussed in Some Detail

What this dilemma is? actually this double sided confusion starts with the choice of better alternative, either pheromones should be added in the form of colognes or perfumes or should it be digested to evaporate out of human body. Well the choice rest with the lovers how far or at what level or degree they are willing to accept the risks to their lives. Rational decision is almost obvious and practical. One should not start gorging pills etc to generate pheromones when pheromones may suitably be added to the body in the form of perfumes or colognes to achieve the desired results.A little care is obviously needed if one no scam pheromonescom the form of colognes or perfumes try to avoid the places where you may come in close contact with the greater environmental pollutions, heavy presence of smokes, deodorant, antiperspirants etc which badly destroys pheromones, of course, a lover must do this little precaution, at least to get attention of his or her lover, as being a great modern lover! Coordinating matter regarding to Pheromones took a lot of time. However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Pheromones.

Here as a bonus to the male readers of my article I tell some signs which a woman shows through her body language and are most common and obvious signs that a woman is interested in a man-anonymous. This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Pheromones.

And so NAUGHTY NIGHTS "Don't go to Bed Without it" TM c2003-2005 Alex Max New York LLC was created. So it's more than true that some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. It was with great optimism that we started out on writing this composition on Pheromones. Please don't let us lose this optimism.

In Necessary Factors of Pheromones - Pendrell Hall - Ensarb Estates

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT." Patience was exercised in this article on Pheromones. Without patience, it would not have been possible to write extensively on Pheromones. :roll:

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. We have actually followed a certain pattern while writing on Pheromones. We have used simple words and sentences to facilitate easy understanding for the reader.

Are You Repelled by a Person for No Reason

It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours. You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Androstenone dosing from their Skin, Body and Mind. :roll:

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Edinboro university of pennsylvania and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones.