Options   View topic - Max Pheromone and Alter Ego for Men

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Buy Cologne

Post a reply
Max Pheromone and Alter Ego for Men

Max Pheromone and Alter Ego for Men
by joseph » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:19 am

Max Pheromone - Alter Ego for Men

Alter Ego for Men contains androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone, three active and popular pheromones. These pheromones do wonders on a human body when mixed with a standard flagrance such as cologne.

So Isn't It Time You Made a Change?

Boost your social life and find a new self-esteem you never thought possible. What's the risk? Nothing, and the only way it would be one of those "sounds to good to be true," scenarios is if it wasn't scientifically proven. Which it is. So stop with the doubts and give pheromone cologne a shot. :oops:

As you already know, pheromones dictate all social behavior including sex. When it comes to having a natural chemical that can really help you social settings, its androstenol. Androstenol is a social pheromone that when added to cologne sends of a sense of youth, relaxation, friendliness, and desire to socialize. You're more open with the opposite sex and they become slightly more attracted and open to you. Androstenol could be described as a "icebreaker" so to speak.

Alter Ego for Men: the Good and the Bad

There is little bad to say about Alter Ego for Men. The cologne is packed full of useful pheromones, proven to work, popular, with a nice scent and high satisfaction rate. The information available on Pheromones is infinite. There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Pheromones. :oops:

Why Alter Ego for Men Pheromone Cologne?

While androsterone and androstenone are two important pheromones, I want to spend my time talking about androstenol and why it can really benefit your social life. The completion of this article on Pheromones was our prerogative since the past one month. However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!

Pherlure is the Latest Pheromones Cologne

As the name suggest, it is cologne that can be applied on your neck, clothing, and wrists. According to its claims, Pherlure may help you to attract women. I have the privilege to test this Pherlure Pheromones Cologne and am quite pleased with the results. In this article I am going to explain to you the theory and science behind Pherlure Pheromones Cologne. :shock:

Tests of Pheromones effectiveness, up to 74% participants testing the Pheromones products experienced "increase desire in hugging and kissing".

According to CNN, researches at University of Chicago said they have proof that human react to Pheromones. According to WebMD, a study published in Sep 5, 2002 in Nature Journal says researches find proof that mammals (including mice and humans) are actually programmed to detect and use Pheromones. Writing about Pheromones is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

As many people are seeing the effectiveness of Pherlure and Pheromones, these products are rising in popularity. I must warn you if you are purchasing these products online, you should only get it from credible vendor to ensure you receive the most potent Pherlure. Below you will find tips on how to purchase Pherlure online:

Privacy: let's face it, it is rather embarrassing if your friends or family find out you are ordering Pherlure (who wants to be known as unattractive, right?). At such, you should order Pherlure from vendor who ships your product privately, preferably in plain and discrete box. Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Pheromones. Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Pheromones that is important. :D.

What is Pheromone Cologne?

First off, let's start simpler by explaining what exactly pheromones are: Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man.

Some of the more popular pheromones include androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone. How do pheromones work? Pheromones are detected by a region in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. The organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected, which allow people of the opposite sex to become more attracted and friendly to you. The more you read about Pheromones, the more you get to understand the meaning of it. So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself :o.

My Experience With Pheromone Cologne..

Getting girls has never come easy for me, nor has it for a lot of men. I was tired of being the last leg with my friends. Every night we went out one of them would strike lucky with a girl and usually end up taking her home for the night. But for me, the success was mild. Sure I talked to a few girls and got a few numbers, but they weren't necessary the numbers I wanted. The numbers I wanted from the girls I wanted were constantly turned down.

Heard about Pheromone Cologne from an Online Ad

It was tempting. Something that was naturally produced in the body of a human and scientists were replicating and putting inside cologne. Sounded too good to be true, right? That's what I thought. I ignored the ad and found two more months of helpless desires for romance and love. Finally one day I snapped, figured I had nothing to lose, and purchase a bottle of the cologne.

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex.

Imagine a cologne that doesn't just make you smell good, it makes you look good, too. That is what pheromone cologne manufacturers would have you believe. A typical product has a selling line like, "Would you like to turn beautiful single women on instantly?" Who would say no? Mixed with alluring fragrances, 3 best pheromone colognes for attracting women on the principal that humans can detect and be influenced by pheromones, but what are they?

Technically, pheromones are chemicals produced by animals that affect the behavior of other animals. This isn't a purely sexual affair as many would have you believe. There are pheromones for everything from marking territories to leading the way to food. Most of the attention, however, is on the well documented fact that many insects and animals find and respond to their potential mates based on pheromones.

Pheromones are actually regulated as fragrances so there is no limit to the amount of understanding pheromone cologne. Some of the more popular pheromone cologne products out there are Athena Pheromone, Pherone Formulas, Pherplay, and Pherlife. Not just for men, there are also pheromone perfumes targeted towards women who want to use the power of pheromones to attract men. Remember that results can vary and make sure to check customer feedback on these products before buying. We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Pheromones. However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Pheromones.

Human Pheromones Don't Really Have a Strong Scent

The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Most people would definitely prefer the smell of deodorant over strong body odor. Technically, pheromones are odorless; they are more or less "detected" by an organ in your nose called the vomeronasal organ. This organ, though more developed in other mammals, sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected that may say things like, "Whoa, healthy genes at 8 o'clock, let's get his number." At least that's what buyers of these products hope. Using the intuition I had on Pheromones, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Pheromones has been included here.

People have long debated how much influence scent has on sexual attraction. I'm not talking about the newest hot scent that gets sprayed on you by attractive young women when you visit an upmarket department store, rather it's the virtually unnoticeable smells we all produce normally, human pheromones. :oops:

This Happens to Everyone and It's Definitely Pheromones At Work

For reasons that can not yet be explained, some people produce more human pheromones than others and guess what? - they're the ones who are always out on a date and never alone when they don't want to be. Someone always wants to be with them. It is rather inviting to go on writing on Pheromones. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it. ;)

We all know of or have experienced the phenomenon of a group of women who live together usually have their monthly menstrual periods at the same time. The pheromones the women produce influence each other. Again, nobody knows yet why this happens but research is continuing. Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Pheromones through a single page.

Every animal, including humans, have a unique aroma that they give off in order to attract a suitable mate. Can you remember the last time you found yourself strangely attracted to someone but you couldn't figure out why? They weren't the sort of person you were usually attracted to, but you WERE attracted - very attracted in a sexual sense. As the information we produce in our writing on Pheromones may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this.

Recent study was carried out with couples and twins put in the same position at bars as a social experiment. The overwhelming result of the experiment was that the men and women who applied human pheromones before they went out were approached much more often and the couples who participated hugged, kissed and had sex more often. In the twins experiment, the twin that applied the human pheromones received double the attention and people approaching than the twin that didn't apply pheromones. Ignorance is bliss, is it? Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Pheromones. So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it!

Psuedo Science of Pheromone Fact?

According to the merchant, Attract RX contains a unique blend of potent herbs to increase pheromone production. This includes L-Arginine HCI, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Omithine HCL, L-Valine, and Colostrum. The product is basically being promoted as a pheromone supplement.From what I can see, this is nothing more than a bunch of amino acids. :shock:

Tried to stay optimistic that the pheromones would kick in and women would notice me but nothing really happened.I'm guessing your results will depend on how your body reacts assuming their is in fact, any real phermones in the tablets. I've tried many pheromones before but this one is definetely subpar when it comes to results. Some users have claimed that it works so it may have been just my experience and how my body reacted .. but if thats the case I would want a product that works well for everybody. It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Pheromones. We have written this article to let others know more about Pheromones through our resources.

Ultimately decided to order one bottle to see if it actually worked. I took the 3 tablets every night before I went to bed waiting to see if any results would transpire. Now while reading about Pheromones, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Pheromones? So much matter you never knew existed. :oops:

Scents and fragrance play a crucial role in developing a good impression. In fact, many male lovers become special and are remembered by women because of the way they smell. Their unique male scent somehow makes them unforgettable. Their "male" scent has become their own very personal, aromatic --- and romantic trademark. A splash of fragrance brings with it the power to spark memories, elicit passion in relationships, and boost romance. Colognes and scents elicit feelings of joy, self-confidence, and a sense of well-being. It's a fact that a lot women are strongly attracted to men that use a good cologne. In a way, colognes and fragrances have a hypnotic and seductive effect.

According to a study published by the University of Colorado, these pheromones are detected through the nose. A group of cells responsible for detecting human sex how perfumes are made to be inside the opening of the nose. The pheromones are transmitted in the same way scent perfume is detected on another person. Pheromones give off a "chemical message" of sexual attraction from the nose to the hypothalamus, the brain's center of emotions. Human pheromones are produced by the human body and are released in sweat glands.

Both men and women produces pheromones but their ability to produce the substance had been reduced because of the use of deodorants, soaps, and other products that contain alcohol. This fact is unfortunate considering the importance of pheromones in the social and sexual life of a person. The good news is that human pheromone products are available in the market and are used as supplemental ingredients in cologne. In fact, mail ordering is a service provided by many pheromone product companies. With the increase in the demand for pheromone products, many people have begun ordering these products through the Internet. Art institute of seattle, also known as Order Taking Service, is a critical aspect of a company's ability to accept customer orders on-line. When potential customers have made decisions to purchase a product, all they have to do is call a toll-free number and place their orders. Order Taking Services can handle any call volume and any product size catalog, from single product catalogs on 24/7 basis. Payment is usually done by checks, credit cards, and money orders. Most companies offer the "right to return" goods or cancel the order within a period of seven days. As we got to writing on Pheromones, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Pheromones! So vast are its resources.

Re: Max Pheromone and Alter Ego for Men
by joseph » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Pheromone to Attract Man - Does Pherlure Work ?

Does Pherlure really work? I've read mixed reviews concerning Pherlure cologne and wanted to try it first hand to see if it lived up to the bold claims. Unfortunately, most pheromone products don't work. Read on as I explain what happened when I tried Pherlure cologne and whether Pherlure really works.

• First Time With Pherlure I was pleasantly surprised that Pherlure has an awesome scent.
  • The bottle is bigger than that offered by other pheromone brands.
  • I started with a small application by adding two sprays to my neck.

Was Approached by Ten Girls of Which Seven Showed a Strong Interest in Me

Two of them ended up in my bed - no complaint's here. After four hours the effects started to wear off - so you may need to reup if it's gonna be a long night. Not every girl wanted to sleep with me but that fact that I banged two hot ones with minimal effort is proof to me that this stuff works. The first impression is the best impression. We have written this article on Pheromones in such a way that the first impression you get will definitely make you want to read more about it!

Pherlure's Attracting Power

I tried using Pherlureat bars, clubs, and even a little at work to see if anything would happen. My first experience included an attractive blonde approaching me while wating in line for a beer and commenting on how good I smelled. Other observations include more eye contact, smiles, and desire to talk with me. I also noticed women were more likely to approach me, smile, make more direct eye contact, and chat with me. That's fine but that all didn't matter if I couldn't seal the deal and get them in the sack. Don't be surprised if you find anything unusual here about Pheromones. There has been some interesting and unusual things here worth reading.

Product that will allow homeowners to make a trail leading away from their homes and gardens will prove to be among the most popular pheromones since it will allow insect control without dangerous poisons. Of course, the market for human pheromones is also very promising. As science discovers more of them and is able to chart the signals they send, products that use effective human chemicals will soon become the most popular pheromones. Get more familiar with Pheromones once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Pheromones in your day to day life.

The animal kingdom there is no such thing as the most popular pheromones or least popular pheromones. They simply exist. Ants are probably not aware of the reason for following a pheromone trail to food. Butterflies don't think in terms of popularity when they receive the message of attraction from miles away. Since only people think in terms of popularity, the answer to the questions of which are the most popular pheromones is that they are the chemicals that are of most use to humans.

Biology is already able to prove that human pheromones found in women can attract romantic men. These pheromones are odorless and retain their strength when added to perfumes and lotions. Test results show that these chemicals enhance the attractiveness of women who wear them on their pulse points in the eyes of the men who already have a relation with them. Both the power to attract and the fact that the attraction does not make men aggressive will put these among the most popular pheromones. We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Pheromones through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!

Practicality and Romance

The most useful insect pheromones are the ones that help people to control the population of damaging insects. Companies are working on products that contain synthetic insect pheromones that will disrupt the breeding patterns of insect pests. When these are perfected, they will surely become the most popular pheromones on the market. Some insects use pheromones to lay down a trail for their fellow insects to follow either for food location or for safety. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Pheromones, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!

When Used in a Large Abundance, Pheromones Colognes Will Work Against You

You must limit your in-take, meaning only take a few small dabs each time. These types of colognes have strong scents and ultra powerful pheromones. When you go crazy and use a ton of cologne, the cologne overpowers women and actually makes them want to get as away from you as possible. After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Pheromones.

Learn and Study More about Pheromones and the Different Types of Pheromones

Mastering the ingredients is the first key to understanding how to gain optimal performance. It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything! It is only because we knew so much about Pheromones that we got down to writing about it! :)

But the Good News Doesn't Stop There

Realm comes in classy and sophisticated bottles and boxes making it not only the perfect gift for a close friend, but also a nice way to splurge. You work hard at work and try to stay physically fit. Why not treat yourself every once and awhile? Revision is very important when writing or speaking about a topic. We had a lot of drafting to do to come to this final product on Pheromones.

So You Must Learn How to Master Using the Cologne

Remember, only a few dabs each time and never put on a second-coat if you used the cologne the first time within two hours. Pheromones came into being some time back. However, would you believe that there are some people who still don't know what a Pheromones is?

Realm Cologne: the Good and the Bad

What is great about Realm? The ingredients are loaded with powerful pheromones. In fact, Realm is one of the most generous pheromone colognes on the market. Pheromones are natural chemicals in the body that influence all social behaviors including sex. When placed in cologne, these hidden factors help men improve their social skills and attraction around women. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Pheromones. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

Primal Instinct: One of the greatest pheromone products ever to grace the market, Primal Instinct guarantees 5mg of androstenone per bottle and ylang ylang oil. It provides a nice scent, but the true success of Primal Instinct is born out of its powerful ingredients. The cologne was also featured on Dateline TV as the most powerful pheromone product on the market.

Impi Original: Impi is an African (Zulu) word for "warrior" and it combines traditional secrets of herbal aphrodisia with modern pheromone science. The makers of Impi, LaCroy Chemical, themselves located in South Africa, tell me that the fragrance of Impi comes from an ancient African herbal formula used by men to attract the opposite sex. Not only that, but Impi has an all-knew pheromone formula which contains at least one entirely new pheromone, never before used in a cologne. LaCroy has been in the pheromone industry from the beginning and has brought us a number of our top-sellers including New Pheromone Additive and the Edge.

Here are Some of the Top Products:

Pherlure: Uses a pheromone that is university proven to work and the result is one of the most popular and customer satisfied products on the market. Pherlure increases a lot of suggestive emotions, like smiling, flirting, laughing, and playful touching. The scent is also outstanding! :lol:

Chikara: The cologne is one of the state or the art pheromone products available. It contains an all new proprietary formula of the three most popular pheromones and four new pheromones never before seen in cologne. The one of a kind formula includes seven of the most potent and unique pheromones around. You will find androstenone, androstenol, and androsterone all inside this genuine cologne featuring 10mg of pheromones. Did I mention the fragrance is awesome too? There is sure to be a grin on your face once you get to read this article on Pheromones. This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!

by joseph » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Where to Buy Pheromones - Where can I Buy Pheromone Cologne?

Pheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man. :D.

What is the only difference? They know how to handle those feelings of nervousness and to put them aside, understanding they are natural concerns your body expresses. As we got to writing on Pheromones, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Pheromones! So vast are its resources.

Some of the More Popular Pheromones Include Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone

Do they really work? Of course they do, did you think I would support some senseless money hungry online scam? The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Pheromones as interesting as possible!

Men using pheromone cologne have a higher chance to meeting and creating long lasting relationships with woman, because the natural chemicals have an extremely important impact on all social behaviors. Women are more inclined to engage in romantic behaviors such as intimacy and sex.

Struggle Around Women More Than Others."

You're not the only one, trust me! Men have always struggled around women and that's just a common fact. You're not as bad as you think you are. People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Pheromones is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!

by joseph » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Pheromones Work or Not - Human Sex Pheromones, Does It Really Work ?

Technically speaking, a pheromone is an odorous chemical produced by an animal that affects the behavior of another animal. Some of the many behaviors affected by animal pheromones include, attracting or finding a mate, reproduction cycles, marking territory, warning of danger, and showing the way to food. Because pheromones can be influential on other living being they are probably one of the most ancient forms of communication.

Though not proven highly effective at alluring the opposite sex as some products claim, experiments have shown that pheromones do affect human behavior as well. There is evidence that females may synchronize their menstrual cycles based on the presence of pheromones in other females sweat.

The Problem is, Pheromone Production Varies from Subject to Subject

While some may possess an abundance of this, well, hormone of desire, others seem to suffer from a shortage of the same. Dwelving into the interiors of Pheromones has led us to all this information here on Pheromones. Pheromones do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Pheromones has led us to all this information here on Pheromones. Pheromones do indeed have a lot to tell! :D.

Has also been shown that female humans react to the continual presence of a male by an increase in fertile cycles, higher levels of estrogen and delayed menopause. This suggests that women react to male pheromones.

Wearing Female Pheromones is Not an End All Activity

Without the attendant personality and natural attraction it might not work well, but when you are competing with equals, wearing a pheromone will definitely give you the edge. It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Pheromones. Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest.

So yes, pheromones do work, and they can be an excellent way to attract more attention from men and women alike, or even to do your own little "experiment". Why not?

There have been numerous studies conducted with couples and even twins put in the same position at bars as a social experiment. The overwhelming outcome of the studies was that the people who applied human pheromones were approached more often, and the couples hugged, kissed and had sex more often, and the twin that applied the pheromones received double the attention and people approaching as the twin that did not apply them. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Pheromones, rather than drop any topic.

• Was only in 1986 when a group of Philadelphia scientists discovered the presence of Pheromones in humans.
  • Women produce them, and this makes men approach them with much fervor and longing.
  • Men produce them as well, and this results in building a connection with the females of our specie.
  • We are satisfied with this end product on Pheromones.
  • It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Pheromones.

Make sure that your other actions do not impede the work of pheromones Since the pheromones work on a subconscious level without the male even knowing it, it is a greater attracting force than your actions. It is a magnet working for you and if you know your man better you will be able to add to that bond of attraction, you have everything working for you and no negative factors. Hence pheromones work for you. About the Author:

The Best Way to Wear Pheromone

Femininity is the best pheromone and added to it the pheromone that you wear on your body; you have everything working for you. The best way to use the pheromone is to apply it on your breast and then allow the pheromones to work for you. Physical intimacy is not necessary but you have to be within just 2 to 7 feet for pheromones to be effective. The remote control of pheromones will make the male be attracted to you without his knowing it and remain attracted to you as long as you want it.

Lotions carry very little amount of perfume in them but because one usually applies it right after showering it enters the pores while they are still open and therefore the scent will stay on longer even if it does not smell stronger.

Insects, animals and plants mostly use pheromones to attract the opposite sex and this is not very different in human beings. People use perfume in order to smell better, be liked or be attractive for their partner. We often see commercials where a perfume or new scent is being marketed as irresistible to the opposite sex when used; technically however, it is the perfume pheromones that make it happen. We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning of Pheromones, when comparing this article with other articles on Pheromones found on the net.

How to Choose the Right Perfume for You

You will find perfume pheromones in every bottle; the only thing you need to decide is which type of scent you like or which one your partner enjoys most. Some people are allergic to strong perfume especially if they have allergies to flower pollen. If your partner if allergic to perfume you can still get perfume pheromones to make yourself attractive by using scented lotion in a scent that he or she enjoys. We do not mean to show some implication that Pheromones have to rule the world or something like that. We only mean to let you know the actual meaning of Pheromones!

Pheromones are chemicals released by a living organism to attract the opposite sex and it exists naturally in perfumes from the plant extract from which the scent is made. You will find that some perfume pheromones are stronger then the others and thus, you may like a perfume on your partner better than the other, it is purely a matter of preference in smell.

This chemical alteration occurs as a result of contact with the hordes of bacteria that coat the surface of the skin. Dozens of different bacteria live in harmony on everyone's skin, and the particular mix of bacteria on any one person's skin is largely a function of his immune system. And the mix of bacteria determines the precise nature of the chemical message in his pheromones. One man's immune system tolerates a particular type of bacteria better than another, so his particular pheromones are slightly different from those of the man sitting right beside him. This is a dependable source of information on Pheromones. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

The other factor that helps determine whether or not women find pheromones attractive is the timing of their menstrual cycle. Several studies have attempted to pin down the nature of this relationship, but the results have been contradictory so far. One researcher found that women are most acutely sensitive to the subtle fragrance of pheromones around the time they ovulate. Another found that women in the first part of their menstrual cycle-before ovulation-found one type of male pheromone attractive and another one offensive. Around the time of ovulation, these effects disappeared. ;)

First of all, pheromones convey very individualized information about a man. One of the most important pieces of information conveyed is about his immune system and, from an evolutionary perspective, this is critical to mate selection by women.

Without being aware of it, women receive a chemical message from pheromones that includes a bulletin on the state of a man's immune system. And, far below the level of conscious awareness, women are attracted to men whose immune systems are slightly different from their own. This is rather an amazing way of our species propagating itself in the most effective manner possible, because mates with slightly different immune systems confer a broader overall immune competence on their children. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Pheromones, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Pheromones.

Apocrine Glands Located in the Armpits, Chest, and Groin Secrete Pheromones

These secretions are actually odorless as they emerge from the gland but, the instant they come into contact with the skin, they're chemically altered, acquiring a characteristic scent in the process. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Pheromones. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Pheromones. :lol:

Finally, Women Perceive Different Male Pheromones Differently

Androstenol is almost always perceived as pleasant, while androstenone is either perceived as unpleasant or stimulates negative emotions towards men. This mimics the effect of different pheromones in other species, where they can function to either attract or repel potential mates. We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Pheromones. What we have done here is our copyright material!

What are Human Sex Pheromones?

Human sex pheromones are natural chemicals produced by the human body. When a member of the same species detects pheromones, they elicit a powerful yet subconscious effect on behavior. For the longest time, pheromone production was no longer thought to exist in humans. It was thought that, due to our complex system of social interaction for attracting a partner, pheromone production had gradually evolved out of the human genome. But science has finally proven that humans do produce and do react to pheromones, and their effect on human behavior is far greater than ever imagined. If you've ever had a "gut level" attraction to someone, your own pheromones and those of the woman have been at play! ;)

Human sex pheromones are a fascinating avenue of research today, documented widely throughout many medical journals and covered by many prestigious media sources. Pheromone researchers are discovering that human sexual attraction is still largely influenced by this newly rediscovered, subconscious system of sexual and social communication. This is a dependable source of information on Pheromones. All that has to be done to verify its authenticity is to read it!

When a man sprays on cologne that has been enriched with the right blend and concentration of human sex pheromones, those pheromones are then subconsciously detected by women through two mechanisms. The first is a tiny gland in the nose called the vomeronasal organ. This organ contains a special receptor produced from a newly discovered pheromone receptor gene called V1RL1. The second detection mechanism is through our normal olfactory system, also known as our sense of smell.

As you can see, as complex as our social interactions have become in attracting a partner, so too are the pheromones we produce and their subconscious effects in perception and sexual attraction! We have avoided adding flimsy points on Pheromones, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Pheromones.

Using Human Sex Pheromones

When human sex pheromones are used in the right blend and concentration, their effects on women how to get a girl to like you are quite powerful! Many people today are combining human sex pheromones into a great, sexually attractive smelling cologne. As if the effects of human sex pheromones are not powerful enough, science is also revealing that people are just as attracted to pleasing and arousing scents worn by others. So you can get the scent of love worlds, a great smelling cologne plus human sex pheromones all in one. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Pheromones. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Pheromones. :evil:

Human Sex Pheromones and Sexual Attraction

People produce a wide variety of sex pheromones that play a large roll in sexual attraction. Some human sex pheromones subconsciously communicate to women that you are an alpha male. Women are biologically preprogrammed to seek out alpha males because they can provide and protect. Other human sex pheromones help reduce anxiety levels, elevate mood, and can make you appear friendlier and more approachable. This subconsciously can trigger women to approach you and initiate conversations. And still other human sex pheromones allow the wearer to project a sense of masculinity, youth, health, and vitality, and these traits communicate the sexually attractive, biological trait of reproductive fitness. We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Pheromones. What we have done here is our copyright material!

Many researchers have questioned whether or not human pheromones or the lack thereof could have affected drastic changes in history. Some say yes while others vehemently say no, that humans are not ruled by pheromones alone so their place in history cannot be affected by it. Humans are different than animals and insects that are completely run by pheromone signals that they receive from animals or insects within their own species. :oops:

The past, it was not uncommon for people to go long periods without bathing or cleaning of any sort. Because pheromone signals are enhanced by the amount of sweat on a person's body, it is believed that the more "unclean" a person was, the stronger that their pheromone signal was. Pheromone signals can create bonds between a man and a woman, or a man and his wife, meaning that when the pheromone signals are present at a consistent level, the bond will last.

Researchers and scientists have hit yet another debate in regards to human pheromones. Some believe that the rise and fall of great nations such as the Roman Empire is a direct result of pheromones or the lack thereof. Others are not so quick to accept this stand because there are other factors that can be tied to the fall of said nations. However, it is known that pheromone signals are what bonds someone to another and if that chemical is nonexistent or diminishes over time, the physiological reactions of others will also decrease. The use of products, whether it is oils or perfumes have become commonly used in order to imitate the body's natural pheromones. It is only because that we are rather fluent on the subject of Pheromones that we have ventured on writing something so influential on Pheromones like this!

However, once people began to bathe on a regular basis, the bond between a man and a woman began to deteriorate. For instance, when the Romans Empire came into being, men and women held their marriage vows above all. But, once the Roman Empire became its strongest, and bathing was encouraged at daily meetings at the conveniently located municipal baths, the divorce rate jumped to a high rate. Many researchers believe that the divorce rate was in direct correlation to the fact that the Romans were bathing on a daily basis and thus were removing their personal pheromone signals.

The question of how and where to buy pheromones can be answered simply by going online and searching for human pheromones for sale products. This is just one part of the equation though and if you are new to buying pheromones, then this article can help you with your selection and buying process. :oops:

Do a Review on the Product

This is easily done by simply typing in the pheromone product and company's name into your favorite search engine and adding the word review at the end of it. It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Pheromones. Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest. :)

Check the company's "about us" page thoroughly and look for things such as whether they manufacture their pheromones in-house or whether they outsource their production. If it's the latter then consider using another company.

Also Look for a Newsletter You can Sign Up for

These are a great way to be informed about any breaking news and special offers. Check Pheromone Related Forums Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Pheromones, rather than drop any topic.

One of the first questions you should ask before you buy pheromones is "does the product you're buying actually contain human pheromones?" Being blinded by headlines guaranteeing you a night or two of passion makes the purchase process tempting but do yourself a favor and look a little more deeply. Dwelving into the interiors of Pheromones has led us to all this information here on Pheromones. Pheromones do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Pheromones has led us to all this information here on Pheromones. Pheromones do indeed have a lot to tell!