Options   View topic - 3 Best Pheromone Colognes for Attracting Women

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Buy Cologne

Post a reply
3 Best Pheromone Colognes for Attracting Women

3 Best Pheromone Colognes for Attracting Women
by ronny » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:17 am

Pheromones Compare - 3 Best Pheromone Colognes for Attracting Women

Looking for the best pheromone cologne? The purpose of this article is to arm shoppers with valuable information on how to choose the best pheromone cologne. :o.

Human Pheromones Don't Really Have a Strong Scent

The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Pheromones are detected through the vomeronasal organ, a in your nasal cavity. Signals are sent to the brain that say "Hey, I think I found a strong mate". At least that's the claim of the pheromone manufactuers. You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Pheromones. that was our intention, to astonish you.

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While it's debatable, in my experience, I've found that up to 50% of the pheromone products on the market contain very little pheromone concentration and simply don't work.

Get the Facts and Reviews of the Best Pheromone Colognes At *****

An independent pheromone review and information site. We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Pheromones. However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Pheromones.

So is Pherlure the Real Thing or is It a Scam?

The biggest question people will ask about Pherlure is whether or not it will assist you to attract the opposite sex as they claim. After all, everybody desires to be more attractive to the opposite sex. :idea:

Pherlure is the Stuff that Helps You to Generate More Pheromones to Attract the Better

When you examine the history of Pherlure, since 1703, the experts have made a lot of amazing discoveries about an organ in the nasal cavity which is popularly known as the vomeronasal organ (VNO). These VNOs are actually the receptors for pheromones. It is kind of like a special six sense for sexual desires. We can't perceive it but they seem to work on the human body.