Options   View topic - Lure Pheromone Testimonials

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Pheromone Collar

Post a reply
Lure Pheromone Testimonials

Lure Pheromone Testimonials
by Kat75 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 am

Lure Pheromone Testimonials - Pheromones and Fulfilled Sex Lives

Scents and fragrance play a crucial role in developing a good impression. In fact, many male lovers become special and are remembered by women because of the way they smell. Their unique male scent somehow makes them unforgettable. Their "male" scent has become their own very personal, aromatic --- and romantic trademark. A splash of fragrance brings with it the power to spark memories, elicit passion in relationships, and boost romance. Colognes and scents elicit feelings of joy, self-confidence, and a sense of well-being. It's a fact that a lot women are strongly attracted to men that use a good cologne. In a way, colognes and fragrances have a hypnotic and seductive effect. :roll:

Both men and women produces pheromones but their ability to produce the substance had been reduced because of the use of deodorants, soaps, and other products that contain alcohol. This fact is unfortunate considering the importance of pheromones in the social and sexual life of a person. The good news is that human pheromone products are available in the market and are used as supplemental ingredients in cologne. In fact, mail ordering is a service provided by many pheromone product companies. With the increase in the demand for pheromone products, many people have begun ordering these products through the Internet. This form of service, also known as Order Taking Service, is a critical aspect of a company's ability to accept customer orders on-line. When potential customers have made decisions to purchase a product, all they have to do is call a toll-free number and place their orders. Order Taking Services can handle any call volume and any product size catalog, from single product catalogs on 24/7 basis. Payment is usually done by checks, credit cards, and money orders. Most companies offer the "right to return" goods or cancel the order within a period of seven days.

Pherlure's Ridiculous Sounding Claims Pherlure claims to get you more women, increase their sexual attraction, sexually arouse the opposite sex, and improve your dating life. This is exactly why I decided to try it.

Decided to Test Pherlure Cologne Against 6 Other Pheromones to Gauge Its Strength

First Impressions of Pherlure Unlike the other pheromones I tried, Pherlure cologne smells phenomonally well. Chicks have come up to me and remarked how good I smell. This can be considered to be a valuable article on Pheromones. It is because there is so much to learn about Pheromones here.

The Only Reason I Bought Pherlure is Because I Want to Get Laid (Yes, I'm a Sexaholic)

These are the only results that really matter. Reality Check: real pheromones will attract women but you still gotta close the deal if you wanna have sex! If you use the right pheromones, it's like hitting the bullseye in the bedroom." Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a long article on Pheromones. Such is the amount of matter found on Pheromones.

Only Takes a Couple Sprays for this Stuff to Work

There's other good smelling pheromones but I have not tested their effeciveness. Over the course of a week I wore Pherlure at clubs, restaurants, work, and even at the gym. Here's what I noticed; more eye contact, smiling, flirting, and light touching. The completion of this article on Pheromones was our prerogative since the past one month. However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!

Sounded ridiculous at first that "human sex pheromones" would be the key to getting laid - but my experience proves otherwise. You won't catch every girl but your batting average will significantly improve. If you're going to attract women with pheromones, then you want the best results. :roll:

Shopping for pheromones today has become a bit of a minefield. Why? Trying to avoid stepping on the pheromone scam designed to trade you an inferior product for your hard earned cash. :D.

Stick With the Best

Buying from known sources is the safest way to play the pheromones game. It's one way to avoid a pheromone scam. Buying pheromones from those who have been in the industry for a long period of time means they are doing something right. Pherlure and Athena readily come to mind. Our objective of this article on Pheromones was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Pheromones, and compare it with what we have printed here.

Charm Male Pheromone Perfume Cologne Pheromones Parfum for Men to

Companies who manufacture their own products in-house are worth taking a look at because with their own research team, they will be constantly coming up with ways to improve on their current products. They would only do this if they intended to stay in the business for the long haul. There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Pheromones projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you. :)

Legitimate pheromone sellers will not only have an informative website for you to explore but they will more than likely have multiple forms of contact. Email and phone contact are important. Using the intuition I had on Pheromones, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Pheromones has been included here.

The Truth is, Real Pheromone Products With Real Pheromone Concentrate in Them Do Work

Products promoted as pheromone enhanced but are just watered down versions of the real thing have hurt the industry somewhat. Putting all sellers in the same basket is unfair. An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say. Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Pheromones, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds. :idea:

I've Always Been Fascinated With the Connection Between Mothers and Their Children

Research in this area has produced some interesting information. What if human pheromones come into play from the moment we are born? Why are we as humans always drawn to our mothers? I don't know about you but I only see my mom about twice a year because of the distance between us geographically but as soon as I am in the same house as her, I know that connection between us just seems to be there automatically. Is it a pheromone thing? We have included the history of Pheromones here so that you will learn more about its history. It is only through it's history can you learn more about Pheromones.

The good news is that human pheromones of the enhancement kind are readily available on the market today. Just do a search online and you'll come up with any number of companies selling pheromone cologne, perfume or spray. So what are pheromones and how do they work? The first impression is the best impression. We have written this article on Pheromones in such a way that the first impression you get will definitely make you want to read more about it! :idea:

Important Factors to Consider

If you are considering buying pheromone products online then be aware of a couple of important factors before parting with your hard earned dollars. A shot of pheromone spray before hitting the nightclub will not turn you into a sexual magnet. Pheromone enhanced sprays, cologne and perfumes are meant to work more as a confidence enhancer. Ask yourself how much you'll grow in confidence simply by wearing the product? You see, women or men are not going to fall all over themselves to get to you; you still have to do the work! Don't be surprised if you find anything unusual here about Pheromones. There has been some interesting and unusual things here worth reading.

Sniffing Out Human Pheromones

Human pheromones make for fascinating conversation and once the jokes are over, I'm always amazed at how much more people want to know about them: How do they work? What are they? Where do they come from? Can they help me find a partner? You know, the general human response of "give it to me now, I need this so badly!"

Alter Ego for Men is Popular Pheromone Cologne Among Pheromone Users

Alter Ego for Men is an oil based pheromone cologne, and has become a real trendsetter in the pheromone industry. It contains (3) of the strongest human pheromones available for attracting women. It contains the three human pheromones known as Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone.

Last Words ..

Alter Ego for Men is the first pheromone product to include the powerful benefits of all three pheromones in one bottle. Alter Ego is known for being one of the first pheromone products to contain all three pheromones in one bottle, making it highly effective Alter Ego for Men has a rather lite musky smell to it that is pleasant and refreshing. Alter Ego for Men is fantastic pheromone cologne for anyone that wants to attract women and "break the ice."

Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Users wearing androstenone typically project a dominating, masculine feeling towards women. Therefore, pheromone products containing this are likely to project an aggressive alpha impression (either alpha male or female), which might help you to be the centre of attention and be noticed more. Studies have also shown that it may cause sexual arousal and the increase in sexual tension. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura.

Androsterone -- Provides the nonthreatening alpha male profile, which makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and dominant, but without the aggression/intimidation of Androstenone. This pheromone creates an aura of safety, protection, reliability and leadership normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male. :o.

Androstenol -- There are Two Types of Adrostenol

The alpha and beta isomers, which each giving a slightly different effect. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It is also known to increase sexual appeal making it great for "breaking the ice". The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. It seems to be more of a neurotic chatty pheromone than the beta isomer, touching more on empathy and romantic feelings.Androstenol also creates a feeling of youthfulness and health which can be a sexual turn on for women. The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenol containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone. It was our decision to write so much on Pheromones after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Pheromones.

Re: Lure Pheromone Testimonials
by Kat75 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:54 am

Pheromones Athena - How Do Pheromones Work?

You are like most men, it is not easy to confront a woman. Fear of rejection is part of it, but some of it is just alaska pacific university. Its no fun being the only one at the bar that isn't talking to any girls. A lot of us need to work on our self confidence, but there is something that could help. :o.

Pheromones are Hormones that We Naturally Give Off Through Sweat

Our pheromones give the opposite sex information like how much different our gene pool is from each other. The more diverse our gene pool is, the less likely our chances of having birth defects or being predisposed to disease, and the more likely it is that we can defend against various disease. This is a natural survival instinct and is one of the major factors that a woman uses to pick one man over another. This article on Pheromones was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.

Women either find your scent more or less attractive based on what your pheromones tell her. By wearing pheromones, some women will like your smell and will comment on it. The smell of pheromones is like a very light body odor smell. Many people where unscented pheromones made for men so that it blends in. Other people don't like scent pheromones because they want to adjust the levels of pheromones by themselves. Most cheap pheromone cologne for men are scented.

Pheromones work best when they are combined, used in moderation, and in a one on one situation. Combining pheromones helps increase your chances of being attractive to women. Many pheromone colognes on the market contain multiple hormones in their product, but if they don't you can order different unscented products and add them together to create the ultimate love potion. :D.

• Thanks for reading my article and hopefully it will help you make a good decision when buying pheromones.
  • They can help your love life dramatically, but try to think of them as another weapon in your arsenal rather than the entire strategy.

What to Look for in the Best Pheromone Cologne

Much of the positive a revolutionary breakthrough in pheromone technology can be attributed to three pheromones. Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Users wearing androstenone typically project a dominating, masculine feeling towards women. Therefore, pheromone products containing this are likely to project an aggressive alpha impression (either alpha male or female), which might help you to be the centre of attention and be noticed more. Some studies have demonstrated that it can illicit sexual arousal in women. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura. Looking for something logical on Pheromones, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for austin presbyterian theological seminary.

The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenone containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone. It doesn't even take a lot of pheromones to attract women. Usually, just a few dabs will be plenty.

About the Author:

Get the facts and reviews of the best pheromone colognes at ***** - an independent phermones reviews and information site. So after reading what we have mentioned here on Pheromones, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here.

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While opinons differ, the harsh reality is that up to 50% of the pheromone colognes on the market from my experience have very scientists are cracking the code of lovemaking hormone balance and attraction. It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Pheromones that we will feel the efforts put in writing on Pheromones fruitful. So make good usage of it!

Human Pheromones Don't Really Have a Strong Scent

The misconception that deodarant will block your natural pheromones is simply not true. Pheromones are detected in a region of your nasal cavity called the vomeronasal organ. This organ sends signals to the brain when pheromones are detected that say things like "Wow, this guys prime for mating." At least that's the intent of the buyers. Writing on Pheromones proved to be a gamble to us. This is because there simply seemed to be nothing to write about in the beginning of writing. It was only in the process of writing did we get more and more to write on Pheromones.

How Pheromones Colognes Work

A pheromone is a chemical that triggers a natural behavioral response in another member of the same species. There are several categories of pheromones but the ones found in colognes are sex pheromones. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Pheromones.

When I first created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I was dripping in Female Pheromones. The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones. We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Pheromones through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance! ;)

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT."

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. Get more familiar with Pheromones once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Pheromones in your day to day life.

Montel Williams Show Features Athena Pheromones

Originally aired in 1993 when Athena Pheromone 10:13 first came out. Product tested by selected women who share their experiences. To purchase visit ...

About the Author: Parfumeur Alex Max of Alex Max New York LLC and Alex Max Beverly Hills. Creating Custom Parfum for Ellegant People, Pets and Companies with Custom Labels. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Pheromones, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!

Are You Repelled by a Person for No Reason

It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours. You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Attraction coming from their Skin, Body and Mind. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Pheromones. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Pheromones.