Options   View topic - Cologne Pheromones

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Unscented Pheromone

Post a reply
Cologne Pheromones

Cologne Pheromones
by john_Z99 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:51 pm

Cologne Pheromones - 3 Best Pheromone Colognes for Attracting Women

Looking for the best pheromone cologne? The purpose of this article is to arm shoppers with valuable information on how to choose the best pheromone cologne. :shock:

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While it's debatable, in my experience, I've found that up to 50% of the pheromone products on the market contain very little pheromone concentration and simply don't work.

Androstenol -- Androstenol comes in two types - alpha isomers and beta isomers. Both the alpha and beta are responsible for increases chattiness and social interaction with women. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. Not much is known about the beta isomer because of it's limited availability, It seems as though it's primary effect is to enhance the alpha Androstenol, helping to create a vibe of friendliness and comfort. With a quality pheromone cologne, it doesn't take much to get noticed by woman. 2-4 dabs will do the job. Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a long article on Pheromones. Such is the amount of matter found on Pheromones.

Best Pheromones Found in Colognes

Much of the excitement about and attracting power of pheromone colognes can be attributed to three pheromones. The sources used for the information for this article on Pheromones are all dependable ones. This is so that there be no confusion in the authenticity of the article.

Human pheromones don't really have a strong scent. The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Pheromones are detected through the vomeronasal organ, a in your nasal cavity. Signals are sent to the brain that say "Hey, I think I found a strong mate". At least that's the claim of the pheromone manufactuers.

How Pheromones Colognes Work

Pheromones are chemicals produced by animals that affect the behavior of other animals. Pheromones are not just about sex as companies would like you to believe. It was with great relief we ended writing on Pheromones. There was just too much information to write, that we were starting to lose hopes on it's completion!

Human Pheromones are Something We All Have

They impact our lives even though we are probably not aware of how they do so. Pheromones are known to be strong and important, and it cannot hurt to experiment for yourself to see if you notice any difference.

Everyone Has Likely Responded to a Pheromone

There are pheromones that signal the flight or fight sense. When someone is scared it is the pheromones that cause others to run too. Pheromones can be very strong, especially human pheromones signaling attraction.

Most of the work with pheromones has been studying how animals and insects use them. It is more obvious in these species than in humans. Dogs mark their territory with pheromones. Insects make paths with pheromones. They are very important to an animal or insects daily life, where as humans, we rarely even think about how we are using ours. An idle brain, is a devil's workshop they say. Using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on Pheromones, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds.

Important Factors to Consider

If you are considering buying pheromone products online then be aware of a couple of important factors before parting with your hard earned dollars. A shot of pheromone spray before hitting the nightclub will not turn you into a sexual magnet. Pheromone deodorant men sprays, cologne and perfumes are meant to work more as a confidence enhancer. Ask yourself how much you'll grow in confidence simply by wearing the product? You see, women or men are not going to fall all over themselves to get to you; you still have to do the work! It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Pheromones.

I've always been fascinated with the connection between mothers and their children. Research in this area has produced some interesting information. What if human pheromones come into play from the moment we are born? Why are we as humans always drawn to our mothers? I don't know about you but I only see my mom about twice a year because of the distance between us geographically but as soon as I am in the same house as her, I know that connection between us just seems to be there automatically. Is it a pheromone thing? The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Pheromones is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Pheromones has really entered you!

Sniffing Out Human Pheromones

Human pheromones make for fascinating conversation and once the jokes are over, I'm always amazed at how much more people want to know about them: How do they work? What are they? Where do they come from? Can they help me find a partner? You know, the general human response of "give it to me now, I need this so badly!"

Get the facts and reviews of the best pheromone colognes at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site.

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While it's debatable, in my experience, I've found that up to 50% of the pheromone products on the market contain very little pheromone concentration and simply don't work. :lol:

Human pheromones don't really have a strong scent. The myth that by applying deodorant, you are covering up your natural pheromones doesn't hold much water. Pheromones are detected through the vomeronasal organ, a in your nasal cavity. Signals are sent to the brain that say "Hey, I think I found a strong mate". At least that's the claim of the pheromone manufactuers. Pheromones are versatile as they are found in all parts and walks of life. It all depends on the way you take it.

Androstenol -- Androstenol comes in two types - alpha isomers and beta isomers. Both the alpha and beta are responsible for increases chattiness and social interaction with women. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. Not much is known about the beta isomer because of it's limited availability, It seems as though it's primary effect is to enhance the alpha Androstenol, helping to create a vibe of friendliness and comfort. With a quality pheromone cologne, it doesn't take much to get noticed by woman. 2-4 dabs will do the job. There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Pheromones. What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge!

How Pheromones Colognes Work

Pheromones are chemicals produced by animals that affect the behavior of other animals. Pheromones are not just about sex as companies would like you to believe. Pheromones play a prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Pheromones. :D.

Best Pheromones Found in Colognes

Much of the excitement about and attracting power of pheromone colognes can be attributed to three pheromones. Developing a vision on Pheromones, we saw the need of providing some enlightenment in Pheromones for others to learn more about Pheromones.