Options   View topic - Human Pheromones: can You Really Attract People Through You

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Unscented Pheromone

Post a reply
Human Pheromones: can You Really Attract People Through You

Human Pheromones: can You Really Attract People Through You
by chris78 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:04 am

Pheromones Scent - Human Pheromones: can You Really Attract People Through You Nose?

Have you ever wondered why you are attracted to certain people yet, others just don't do it for you. How about obviously attractive people who get plenty of attention from elsewhere however, you can't quite see the attraction. Have you ever considered that your pheromones might be at play? :oops:

I've Always Been Fascinated With the Connection Between Mothers and Their Children

Research in this area has produced some interesting information. What if human pheromones come into play from the moment we are born? Why are we as humans always drawn to our mothers? I don't know about you but I only see my mom about twice a year because of the distance between us geographically but as soon as I am in the same house as her, I know that connection between us just seems to be there automatically. Is it a pheromone thing? We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Pheromones. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.

Sniffing Out Human Pheromones

Human pheromones make for fascinating conversation and once the jokes are over, I'm always amazed at how much more people want to know about them: How do they work? What are they? Where do they come from? Can they help me find a partner? You know, the general human response of "give it to me now, I need this so badly!"

Important Factors to Consider

If you are considering buying pheromone products online then be aware of a couple of important factors before parting with your hard earned dollars. Ammunition pheromone spray before hitting the nightclub will not turn you into a sexual magnet. Pheromone enhanced sprays, cologne and perfumes are meant to work more as a confidence enhancer. Ask yourself how much you'll grow in confidence simply by wearing the product? You see, women or men are not going to fall all over themselves to get to you; you still have to do the work!

So is Pherlure the Real Thing or is It a Scam?

The biggest question people will ask about Pherlure is whether or not it will assist you to attract the opposite sex as they claim. After all, everybody desires to be more attractive to the opposite sex.

After much research and surveys, men and women exposed to pheromones seem to act much differently. They claim that they feel much more self-confident, attractive, and romantic when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. When the scientists run some tests in terms of pheromone effectiveness, it has been found that the majority of people estimated around 74% of the test subjects feel themselves wanting to hug more, kiss more and engage in sexual activities like sexual intercourse. This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Pheromones. This is so that those who don't know much about Pheromones can learn more about it.

Pherlure is the Stuff that Helps You to Generate More Pheromones to Attract the Better

When you examine the history of Pherlure, since 1703, the experts have made a lot of amazing discoveries about an organ in the nasal cavity which is popularly known as the vomeronasal organ (VNO). These VNOs are actually the receptors for pheromones. It is kind of like a special six sense for sexual desires. We can't perceive it but they seem to work on the human body.

While men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned on it's head recently with many more women joining the ranks.

The process of looking for a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of pursuit revolves mainly aroung men looking for a female partner. Hence the marketing of pheromone products has been directed at the male market. There are no boundaries on countries for one to access information about Pheromones through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed! :lol:

On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle in their quest for relationships with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this? You actually learn more about Pheromones only with more reading on matters pertaining to it. So the more articles you read like this, the more you learn about Pheromones.

To cut a long explanation short, just because guys are noticed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game. It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Pheromones. We have written this article to let others know more about Pheromones through our resources.

Pheromones for Women

Copulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic.

Research Into Male Pheromones

Tends to focus on two different areas. The first is identifying the impact of pheromones on hormone levels, which documents their role as primers of human sexual behavior. Primers create the optimum hormonal conditions for human reproduction by causing long-lasting shifts in female hormone levels. For instance, exposure to male pheromones helps regulate women's menstrual cycles, which makes conception more likely. A primer role for human male pheromones is important to the perpetuation of the human species.

Amie Reese, Scientific Researcher Specializing

In the fascinating area of human pheromones has created the most effective formula that Looking for something logical on Pheromones, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for anything illogical here.

Simply put, with respect to both psychological arousal and brain excitation, at least one male pheromone-androstadienone-helps create conditions in the female brain that can lead to sexual activity under the right conditions. Based on the current research evidence, however, it's likely that male pheromones act as triggers or releasers for sexual behavior in women.

One study showed that exposure to very small amounts of a male pheromone, androstadienone (AND), was associated with psychological arousal. It's important to note that psychological arousal is different than sexual arousal. When it's used in the psychological sense, 'arousal' means heightened attention and focus. While psychological arousal is necessary for sexual arousal, it certainly doesn't always lead to it. In other words, women have to pay attention to something to find it sexually arousing, but they don't become sexually aroused by the vast majority of things to which they pay attention. So after reading what we have mentioned here on Pheromones, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here. ;)

Another study using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET) scans to study human male pheromones found evidence that exposure to the pheromone AND excited the brain areas associated with sexual function. Another important distinction is that, when it's used to refer to brain activity, 'excitation' means increased electrical activity. Excitation in this context is different than the notion of sexual excitation. Again, while excitation of these parts of the brain is necessary for sexual activity, increased electrical activity doesn't always lead to sexual behavior. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Pheromones. :roll:

However, unlike in the animal kingdom, where sexual activity results from a combination of the right chemical messages and access, sexual behavior in humans is a complex phenomenon. Cognition (thoughts) and emotions or feelings play important roles in determining whether sexual behavior occurs. So several studies have focused on the impact of human male pheromones on the brain activity and feelings of women.

Re: Human Pheromones: can You Really Attract People Through
by chris78 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Molecular Structure of Pheromones - Do Pheromones Really Work?

There is no doubt that pheromones in human body scent are playing a large and very important role in mate attraction. Pheromone colognes and perfumes, available in both scented and unscented versions, are a popular choice among singles who want to attract someone special, and also among couples who want to add some spice to their relationship or marriage.

You have several options when selecting the right pheromone product for you. Pheromone colognes and oils usually contain androstenone, which creates a dominant and aggressive aura, androsterone, which creates an aura of safety and reliability, and androstenol which creates aura of youth and health, and can make you more approachable. There is also an option to use an unscented pheromone and mix it with your current perfume and cologne. Pheromones is the substance of this composition. Without Pheromones, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!

You can find colognes that contain pheromones in specialty stores online. However, there are some new companies that sell low-quality products. People who buy pheromone products from such stores are disappointed and say that pheromones don't work. The good news is that pheromones DO work, and if you choose your store carefully, and get pheromone products produced by trusted manufacturers, you can expect excellent results.

Much of life is governed by what we cannot see. Viruses are microscopic, as are chemicals that can get rid of the virus. The microscopic universe has more to do with how we behave and feel than we would like to usually believe. We like to think that we are independent creatures with free will. :lol:

Bald is Beautiful

Human pheromones and sexual attraction bring big business. You can buy human pheromones to add to your favorite perfume or cologne in order to help encourage a prospective mate. It is also thought that bald men emit more human pheromones and sexual attraction than hair covered men. That is an urban myth and has not been scientifically proven. However, would you turn down a date with Sean Connery? I do not think so. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Pheromones, rather than drop any topic. :o.

Love is the Drug

When a creature is ready for mating, they send out a lot of signals seen and unseen. One of the most effective way of advertising your availability is through scent. Usually this is put out through the creatures urine, glands or even sweat. But what is the chemical message the potential mates are looking for? Pheromones. They are tiny scent cells that trigger the sexual parts of the smellers brain. Human pheromones and sexual attraction are always one right after another.

2006 study in Karolinska Institute in Sweden revealed that homosexuals respond differently than heterosexuals when exposed to the same human pheromones. Sexual attraction for lesbians for other women was aroused in their brain wave patterns and the same for gay men, who were attracted to mens pheromones.

Pheromones in other animals were discovered in the 1970s. These pheromones were used in insecticide traps to lure males of the species hoping for a good time to their deaths. It was not until 1986, in Philadelphia, that two scientists, Dr Winnifred Cutler and Dr. George Preti were able to discover human pheromones and sexual attraction in the opposite sex that they can trigger. All of us unconsciously put these pheromones in the air when we are healthy or on the make. Human pheromones, and sexual attraction, lure mates together.

The neuropeptide tachykinin is essential for pheromone detection in a gustatory neural circuit

Ever Heard about Ph Eromones?

That is the secret of sexual attraction. In the animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in heat. Think about the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in heat.

Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is considered very sexy. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, but when blended into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel. :lol:

Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell. These only become active upon puberty. Upon sexual maturity. A sex scent, if you will. There is sure to be a grin on your face once you get to read this article on Pheromones. This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!

Ylang Ylang Has a Strong, Womanly Scent

Ylang ylang can be overpowering but when used lightly or in blends, it is said to put one in a romantic mood. Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night out. The more readers we get to this writing on Pheromones, the more encouragement we get to produce similar, interesting articles for you to read. So read on and pass it to your friends. :shock:

Going a step further, perfumes also make you feel good about yourself. Many women buy perfumes for the sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell wonderful. They can make your shower a luxurious experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.

Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, ylang ylang and a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac properties.

Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his life. Reading is a habit that has to be cultivated from a small age. Only if one has the habit of reading can one acquire more knowledge on things like Pheromones.

Jasmine perfume has a very sensual fragrance. Jasmine essential oil itself exerts an effect on a female hormones. It is used in aromatherapy to balance hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.

Special Connection?

Or is it the way they smell to each other? Actually, the way you smell plays an important part in the mating game. It is true in the animal world. Like it or not, it is also true among people. It would be hopeless trying to get people who are not interested in knowing more about Pheromones to read articles pertaining to it. Only people interested in Pheromones will enjoy this article.

Perfumes as we know them were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies. Later, perfumes were used before sex. To get both parties in a more romantic mood. A lot of imagination is required in writing. People may think that writing on Pheromones is very easy; on the contrary, knowledge and imagination has to be merged to create an interesting composition. :idea:

Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac effect. Look at all the perfume ads. They usually center around romance, or seduction. Go ahead and read this article on Pheromones. We would also appreciate it if you could give us an analysis on it for us to make any needed changes to it.

Then there is musk which on its own, is a potent masculine scent. With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the perfume bouquet an air of mystery. Even the lightest, most flowery perfumes contain a trace of musk. This article has been written with the intention of showing some illumination to the meaning of Pheromones. This is so that those who don't know much about Pheromones can learn more about it. :o.

Looking for best pheromone reviews? Well, I was in the same situation myself a while back. You may have seen pheromones in the news with reports of attracting women and arousing the opposite sex. Pheromones have become increasingly popular as seen in the dozens of new products being offered, and with this comes the opportunity for counterfiets. I'll be the first to admit I've been duped on pheromones that simply don't work. :idea:

Couple Things to Keep in Mind

My Best Pheromone Reviews are of course what worked best for me. Individual results may vary.Find out which is the best pheromone for you at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site. Suppressing our knowledge on Pheromones is not our intention here. In fact, we mean to let everyone know more about Pheromones after reading this!

Best Pheromones Reviews

Alpha-7 Scented: One of my favorite pheromones, Alpha-7 has a spicy cinammon scent. I've had some amazing encounter with women who have shown a strong interest in getting to know me. Unlike some of the other phermones I've used, Alpha-7 tends to last longer with each dose being effective for 4-6 hrs. This stuff is concentrated and packs 40% more pheromone than most of its competitors. :D.

Unfortunately, only a handful of the pheromones I've tested delivered on their bold claims. From my experience, I consider these some of the best pheromones for attracting women. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Pheromones, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Pheromones.

Primal Instinct: This pheromone was created with one goal in mind - to get women in bed with you. It is an oil based pheromone cologne for men with the active ingredient being androstenone. It is often considered the best pheromone for getting women in bed and I would have to agree. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Pheromones. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Pheromones.

Male Female Attraction Through Pheromones

The only way the lower living beings like ants, butterflies, birds, dogs or even a tiger can communicate is through pheromones. The pheromones are the way they communicate as they cannot communicate through oral or written word. The communication starts when the particular species it at its very best to procreate and ends when the species is not in a position to attract the opposite sex. Apart from the natural desire to find a mating partner, the pheromones also serve the purpose of communicating fight or flight signal.

Since the pheromones work on a subconscious level without the male even knowing it, it is a greater attracting force than your actions. It is a magnet working for you and if you know your man better you will be able to add to that bond of attraction, you have everything working for you and no negative factors. Hence pheromones work for you. :roll:

The Best Way to Wear Pheromone

Femininity is the best pheromone candle wholesale it the pheromone that you wear on your body; you have everything working for you. The best way to use the pheromone is to apply it on your breast and then allow the pheromones to work for you. Physical intimacy is not necessary but you have to be within just 2 to 7 feet for pheromones to be effective. The remote control of pheromones will make the male be attracted to you without his knowing it and remain attracted to you as long as you want it. Developing a basis for this composition on Pheromones was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

Human Pheromones

The existence of human pheromones was found in 1986 and then onwards it has become an industry in itself. The manufacture of pheromones has become a multi million dollar business. The research and development in pheromones is also a booming business in USA. Failure is the stepping stone to success. So if you do fail to understand this article on Pheromones, don't fret. Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning. :lol:

Wearing female pheromones is not an end all activity. Without the attendant personality and natural attraction it might not work well, but when you are competing with equals, wearing a pheromone will definitely give you the edge. :lol:

Selective Pheromones

Males are attracted to female pheromones. While male pheromones have been given the name of androstenone, no such name could be found to the female pheromones. It is referred by the same name and marketed through the brand names. In the world dominated by the males, where men are trying to woo females, it might be difficult to find a female trying to woo just any male. Women have to be specific and thus should be trying to woo a particular male by using a female pheromone. Pheromones are basically interesting parts of our day-to-day life. It is only that sometimes, we are not aware of this fact!

Powerful agents to attract the opposite sex or to enhance your love life can be created when special scents are combined with high quality pheromones. Pheromones are natural chemicals that animals, including human beings, naturally release to attract the opposite sex. Pheromones cannot consciously be identified, but can register a response through the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which resides in the nasal passage. Certain scents, for example vanilla, can sometimes promote thoughts of sex. The combination of the right scents and pheromones can be a more powerful sexual attractant than either the scent or pheromone alone. :D.

Mass marketed fragrances are designed to appeal to the wearer but are not good sexual attractants. Believe it or not, sometimes certain food scents can draw a reaction. In the end, a wearer who is willing to wear a scent that is unconventional may be the wisest or luckiest individual to receive interest from the opposite sex. Perfection has been achieved in this article on Pheromones. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.Perfection has been achieved in this article on Pheromones. There is hardly any matter left from this article that is worth mentioning.

Here is one test to determine if a fragrance has sexual attractant properties. Place a small amount of the fragrance on your wrist and smell it. Then extend your hand completely away from your nose. Then bring it back to your nose and smell it again. Do this several times. If the aroma smells different but at the same time is pleasant you may have a powerful sexual attractant. If there is the slightest possibility of you not getting to understand the matter that is written here on Pheromones, we have some advice to be given. Use a dictionary! :lol:

Amazingly these agents are easy to use because you simply wear them on your skin. Users of a pheromone scent that smells like a day at the beach, are directed to wear some on their forehead, bridge of the nose, and neck. This helps the sexual attractant to radiate in the area in front of the wearer so that they may become the recipient or focus of sexual interest.

Good indication that a fragrance is a sexual attractant is that it cannot be identified. Rather, the scent tends to change but is always pleasant. The brain unconsciously tries to identify the source. In the end the brain responds to the odor resulting in sexual arousal. This may be why sometimes females have told us that they felt intrigued and interested, but at the same time they did not know why. Hard to identify but pleasant scents sometimes can be the best aromas to attract the opposite sex. We needed lots of concentration while writing on Pheromones as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.

Re: Human Pheromones: can You Really Attract People Through
by chris78 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Ammunition Pheromone - Pheromones and Fulfilled Sex Lives

Scents and fragrance play a crucial role in developing a good impression. In fact, many male lovers become special and are remembered by women because of the way they smell. Their unique male scent somehow makes them unforgettable. Their "male" scent has become their own very personal, aromatic --- and romantic trademark. A splash of fragrance brings with it the power to spark memories, elicit passion in relationships, and boost romance. Colognes and scents elicit feelings of joy, self-confidence, and a sense of well-being. It's a fact that a lot women are strongly attracted to men that use a good cologne. In a way, colognes and fragrances have a hypnotic and seductive effect. :D.

According to a study published by the University of Colorado, the effects of pheromones are detected through the nose. A group of cells responsible for detecting human sex hormones are said to be inside the opening of the nose. The pheromones are transmitted in the same way as perfume is detected on another person. Pheromones give off a "chemical message" of sexual attraction from the nose to the hypothalamus, the brain's center of emotions. Human pheromones are produced by the human body and are released in sweat glands. It is always better to have compositions with as little corrections in it as possible. This is why we have written this composition on Pheromones with no corrections for the reader to be more interested in reading it. :shock:

Women are more attracted to smell than men and, for that reason, colognes are important to men especially during the dating or courtship stage. This unique smell comes from a chemical produced in the body called Pheromones. Pheromones are chemicals that triggers a natural behavior response in in another member of the same species. Pheromones may be alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, or sex pheromones, and other factors that may affect behavior or physiology. Studies show that men who use colognes with pheromones have increased sexual activity up to 14%. These researches also show that pheromones are produced by insects and animals during mating season. For humans, the pheromones are detected at an almost subconscious level since human pheromones have a very subtle smell. It is rather interesting to note that people all the sex you want with the most popular pheromones! if they are presented in an easy and clear way. The presentation of an article too is important for one to entice people to read it!

Home —› TIMER 1000 - RETARDANT SPRAY (20Ml)