Pheromone Formulas for Guys

by Kat78 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:19 pm

{blog_body_withlinks_bbcode}

Re: Pheromone Formulas for Guys
by Kat78 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Human Pheromones Odor - the Mystery of Male Human Pheromones Solved

Fair amount of mystery about male pheromones exists. The power of men's pheromones is compelling enough, once you understand what they are and what they do.

To Recap: the Power of Men's Pheromones is Compelling and

You can think of pheromones as chemical messages from one member of a species to another, instructing them to behave in certain ways. In 2006 has definite proof existed for the effect of human male pheromones on human female physiology. Opportunity knocks once. So when we got the opportunity to write on Pheromones, we did not let the opportunity slip from our hands, and got down to writing on Pheromones.

Musk is a well-know pheromone scent, undoubtedly the one that people are most familiar with. For century upon century, people have created scents from the musk or musk-like secretions of various animals-ox, deer, beaver, mouse, cat-all in the hope of unleashing an irresistible animal magnetism driven by the power of these mysterious substances. However, only members of the same species respond to the chemical message in pheromones, so, while these products might have bolstered the self-confidence of the men who used them, they had no direct effect on women.

To Different Women, Male Pheromones can Smell Pleasant, Neutral, or Offensive

One of the factors that seems to determine women's response to male pheromones is the degree to which their genetic material is the same as that of the man from whom the pheromones came. Human pheromones review to act as an unconscious mate-selection system, helping to increase the diversity of the gene pool. Coordinating matter regarding to Pheromones took a lot of time. However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Pheromones. ;)

The substance that was studied is a component of male sweat, and the research proved that it created a number of measurable physical effects in women. An earlier study also found that male pheromones were associated with certain psychological responses in women. It's important to note that physical effects and psychological states aren't the same thing as direct sexual response, but both types of effects are related to sexual behavior in several important ways. They don't seem to function as an aphrodisiac, directly increasing sexual desire. However, they do lay the biochemical and psychological foundation for sexual activity. In short, they increase relaxation, receptivity, and physiological sexual attraction. Writing something about Pheromones seemed to be something illogical in the beginning. However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical. Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product.

Amazingly, even though these messenger-like substances have been known to exist in other species for decades, it wasn't until the 1980s that scientists proved the existence of human pheromones. And only since 2006 has definite proof existed for the effect of human male pheromones on human female physiology. This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Pheromones.

• WHERE ARE MY PERSONAL PHEROMONES LOCATED?
  • In the Nose of whoever you come in contact with!
  • At least they should be.
  • There it is SEX and SCENT!
  • In that Sexy Part of the Body called the NOSE!

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones. After many hopeless endeavors to produce something worthwhile on Pheromones, this is what we have come up with. We are very hopeful about this!

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT." Nothing abusive about Pheromones have been intentionally added here. Whatever it is that we have added, is all informative and productive to you.

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. You will learn the gravity of Pheromones once you are through reading this matter. Pheromones are very important, so learn its importance.

About the Author: Parfumeur Alex Max of Alex Max New York LLC and Alex Max Beverly Hills

Creating Custom Parfum for Ellegant People, Pets and Companies with Custom Labels. People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project. However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Pheromones, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.

All you need to know a person for no reason. It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours. You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Attraction coming from their Skin, Body and Mind. We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Pheromones! Wonder if you could believe it after going through it!