Options   View topic - The Pheromone Store. Best Pheromones Reviewed. a Review

Board index  >  Colognes Men  >  Mens Colonge

Post a reply
The Pheromone Store. Best Pheromones Reviewed. a Review

The Pheromone Store. Best Pheromones Reviewed. a Review
by bigboy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:17 am

The Pheromone Store - Best Pheromones Reviewed - a Review of the 3 Best Pheromones

Looking for best pheromone reviews? Well, I was in the same situation myself a while back. You may have seen pheromones in the news with reports of attracting women and arousing the opposite sex. Pheromones have become increasingly popular as seen in the dozens of new products being offered, and with this comes the opportunity for counterfiets. I'll be the first to admit I've been duped on pheromones that simply don't work. :shock:

Primal Instinct: this Pheromone Was Created With One Goal in Mind

To get women in bed with you. It is an oil based pheromone cologne for men with the active ingredient being androstenone. It is often considered the best pheromone for getting women in bed and I would have to agree. So after reading what we have mentioned here on Pheromones, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here.

Best Pheromones Reviews

Alpha-7 Scented: One of my favorite pheromones, Alpha-7 has a spicy cinammon scent. I've had some amazing encounter with women who have shown a strong interest in getting to know me. Unlike some of the other phermones I've used, Alpha-7 tends to last longer with each dose being effective for 4-6 hrs. This stuff is concentrated and packs 40% more pheromone than most of its competitors.

Couple Things to Keep in Mind

My Best Pheromone Reviews are of course what worked best for me. Individual results may vary.Find out which is the best pheromone for you at ***** - an independent pheromone review and information site. Looking for something logical on Pheromones, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for anything illogical here.

There is no doubt that pheromones in human body scent are playing a large and very important role in mate attraction. Pheromone colognes and perfumes, available in both scented and unscented versions, are a popular choice among singles who want to attract someone special, and also among couples who want to add some spice to their relationship or marriage. ;)

You can Find Colognes that Contain Pheromones in Specialty Stores Online

However, there are some new companies that sell low-quality products. People who buy pheromone products from such stores are disappointed and say that pheromones don't work. The good news is that pheromones DO work, and if you choose your store carefully, and get pheromone products produced by trusted manufacturers, you can expect excellent results. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Pheromones. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Pheromones.

You have several options when selecting the right pheromone product for you. Pheromone colognes and oils usually contain androstenone, which creates a dominant and aggressive aura, androsterone, which creates an aura of safety and reliability, and androstenol which creates aura of youth and health, and can make you more approachable. There is also an option to use an unscented pheromone and mix it with your current perfume and cologne.

How Pheromones Colognes Work

Pheromones are chemicals produced by animals that affect the behavior of other animals. Pheromones are not just about sex as companies would like you to believe. We worked as diligently as an owl in producing this composition on Pheromones. So only if you do read it, and appreciate its contents will we feel our efforts haven't gone in vain.

The Best Pheromone Cologne

So what is the best pheromone cologneon the market? While it's debatable, in my experience, I've found that up to 50% of the pheromone products on the market contain very little pheromone concentration and simply don't work. :D.

Get the Facts and Reviews of the Best Pheromone Colognes At *****

An independent pheromone review and information site. Go ahead and read this article on Pheromones. We would also appreciate it if you could give us an analysis on it for us to make any needed changes to it.

Androstenol -- Androstenol Comes in Two Types

Alpha isomers and beta isomers. Both the alpha and beta are responsible for increases chattiness and social interaction with women. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. Not much is known about the beta isomer because of it's limited availability, It seems as though it's primary effect is to enhance the alpha Androstenol, helping to create a vibe of friendliness and comfort. With a quality pheromone cologne, it doesn't take much to get noticed by woman. 2-4 dabs will do the job. There is sure to be a grin on your face once you get to read this article on Pheromones. This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!

Androsterone -- Androsterone is a human pheromone that produces a sense of trust around it's wearer. This pheromone creates an aura of safety, protection, reliability and leadership normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male. The life changers we get to this writing on Pheromones, the more encouragement we get to produce similar, interesting articles for you to read. So read on and pass it to your friends.

Best Pheromones Found In Colognes Much of the excitement about and attracting power of pheromone colognes can be attributed to three pheromones. :oops:

There is no doubt that pheromones in human body scent are playing a large and very important role in mate attraction. Pheromone colognes and perfumes, available in both scented and unscented versions, are a popular choice among singles who want to attract someone special, and also among couples who want to add some spice to their relationship or marriage. :shock:

You have several options when selecting the right pheromone product for you. Pheromone colognes and oils usually contain androstenone, which creates a dominant and aggressive aura, androsterone, which creates an aura of safety and reliability, and androstenol which creates aura of youth and health, and can make you more approachable. There is also an option to use an unscented pheromone and mix it with your current perfume and cologne.

You can find colognes that contain pheromones in specialty stores online. However, there are some new companies that sell low-quality products. People who buy pheromone products from such stores are disappointed and say that pheromones don't work. The good news is that pheromones DO work, and if you choose your store carefully, and get pheromone products produced by trusted manufacturers, you can expect excellent results. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Pheromones to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.

Perfume manufacturers constantly attempt to create rx scent fraud can make anyone irresistible to the opposite sex. However, there is really no such thing as a "secret love potion". When you are choosing a partner, you are choosing a person whose scents are genetically different from your own. This might explain why a pheromone cologne won't work unless it is individually tailored. Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Pheromones. People tend to enjoy it more. :D.

You are well versed in the world of hygiene products and products designed to improve your ability around girls, chances are you have heard about pheromone cologne. However, are you really familiar with pheromones and what exactly they do for your body? :D.

Women are naturally more attracted to you although they do not realize it. The natural chemicals serve as a magnet, drawing their eyes and attention to the cologne wearer. Women are much more likely to engage in lasting conversations, filled with hints of seduction and flirtations. Women are also more likely to engage in romantic art institute of atlanta, including sex, academy of art university study that was conducted recently. Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Pheromones, rather than drop any topic.

Now that you understand the major types of pheromones, you need to understand how they work on your body. When pheromones are placed in cologne and ultimately dabbed on your skin or clothes, the cologne influences all social behavior including sexual attraction. The cologne allows your body to open up your true social skills, creating a friendlier, confident, dominant, and attractive vibe. :lol:

Androstenol There are now two types of this compound that are used in pheromone products, the alpha and beta isomers, each producing slightly different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness.

For starters, you should study and learn the three primary types of pheromones: Androstenone This pheromone is found in both men and women, although predominantly known of as a male pheromone. It typically creates a dominant, intimidating, aggressive aura. The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex. Studies have also shown that it may cause sexual arousal and the increase in sexual tension. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura. We are satisfied with this end product on Pheromones. It was really worth the hard work and effort in writing so much on Pheromones.

Important Factors to Consider

If you are considering buying pheromone products online then be aware of a couple of important factors before parting with your hard earned dollars. A shot of pheromone spray before hitting the nightclub will not turn you into a sexual magnet. Pheromone enhanced sprays, cologne and perfumes are meant to work more as a confidence enhancer. Ask yourself how much you'll grow in confidence simply by wearing the product? You see, women or men are not going to fall all over themselves to get to you; you still have to do the work! We have included some fresh and interesting information on Pheromones. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Pheromones.

Sniffing Out Human Pheromones

Human pheromones make for fascinating conversation and once the jokes are over, I'm always amazed at how much more people want to know about them: How do they work? What are they? Where do they come from? Can they help me find a partner? You know, the general human response of "give it to me now, I need this so badly!"

I've always been fascinated with the connection between mothers and their children. Research in this area has produced some interesting information. What if human pheromones come into play from the moment we are born? Why are we as humans always drawn to our mothers? I don't know about you but I only see my mom about twice a year because of the distance between us geographically but as soon as I am in the same house as her, I know that connection between us just seems to be there automatically. Is it a pheromone thing? We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Pheromones. What we have done here is our copyright material! :oops:

Addition to investigating the effect that male pheromones have on women's hormones and their brain activity, researchers have also studied whether pheromones affect women's moods and perceptions.

Do Pheromone-Influenced Perceptions Results in More Sexual Activity?

The only study that seems to document this connection found that men who used a male pheromone perfume for six weeks experienced more sexual behavior involving a female partner than did men who didn't use the product. Objections to this study include the fact that the chemical formulation of the pheromone product-and even what male pheromones it contained-was not disclosed. The results of this study have not been duplicated elsewhere. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Pheromones. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Pheromones.

Similar study applied androstadienone to the upper lips and necks of women and gave them a series of psychological tests that lasted for two hours. The tests were tedious, and women who received androstadienone maintained their initially positive mood far longer than did women who received an inert control substance. We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Pheromones. What we have done here is our copyright material! :lol:

Another difficulty in this type of study is that they tend to use extracts from the underarms of men. They include a number of substances that are believed to function as pheromones: androstadienone or AND, androstenol, and androstenone. As you'll see below, these substances seem to have conflicting or opposite effects on women's perceptions, making it difficult to attribute a response to any one male pheromone. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Pheromones, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Pheromones.

Another study, both men and women wore masks to which androstenol had been applied. They then rated photographs of strangers. Women represented in photographs were perceived to be more attractive, sexier, and friendlier than when rated by people who were not exposed to androstenol. The men pictured were perceived to be more warm and approachable. :)

The women were unaware that the substance they were testing was male pheromones; they believed it was a household product that was being readied for the market. In any event, they were asked to rate their moods during a six-hour period. The women reported feeling calmer and more relaxed.

One of the earliest studies of the effect of male pheromones on women's moods, samples from the underarms of men were applied to the upper lips of women. The men had refrained from using deodorant for four weeks, presumably because the antibacterial properties of deodorant can inhibit the conversion of secretions from the apocrine glands in the underarm into the pheromones androstenol and androstenone.